Apr 21, 2020
during the night there is going to be a mug in the town. Later you and the princess witness a man peeing? or doing something
So find the mug then go to the castle after to find the princess or explore the town? Where do I find the princess.

Last edited:

SpicyPringles

Aug 25, 2021
Where to find the Three pieces of evidence? I found the mug, found the yellow roots & fungus next to the church. Where else to look?
You have to speak with the bartender as well regarding the merchant I believe. Head back to the queen and report to finish the quest. When you are leaving the hall, the princess will stop you and her quest begins.

Apr 21, 2020
You have to speak with the bartender as well regarding the merchant I believe. Head back to the queen and report to finish the quest. When you are leaving the hall, the princess will stop you and her quest begins.
Thanks got the Tavern Keepers info. What other info am I missing to trigger the event? The queen says it's still not enough. I examined the cup, talked to the Tavern keeper, and investigated the tree near the church.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Thanks got the Tavern Keepers info. What other info am I missing to trigger the event? The queen says it's still not enough. I examined the cup, talked to the Tavern keeper, and investigated the tree near the church.
IIRC, you have to catch the culprit red handed, and then confront him later when he's sober.

Apr 21, 2020
IIRC, you have to catch the culprit red handed, and then confront him later when he's sober.
Do you know where/how I do that? The queen says I need more info. Nothing with the Princess has triggered yet. Do I just wait in a specific area at a specific time or is it RNG?

EDIT

Nevermind. A talk with the queen triggered in the morning.

Reactions: PBS666

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
Yo! Thanks for the tips bruh! Finally managed to beat the troll. And yea I got the etched sword by accident it is awesome.
Depend on how your fight.
I prefer a blood blade for an extremely high damage buff. (Quite risky because you must sacrifice some hp and one turn to use.)

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I can't go to the tree in the temple area during the night... I drink with the merchant at the tavern but i don't know what to do after
Have you spoken with the bar lady about it ? Have you investigated the tree during "normal opening hours" ?

Reactions: Mr.Hide

Jpedromed

Aug 5, 2022
So, I finished Kate's book quest and it said Kate would accept to pose, bit I hadn't unlocked the painting quests yet and now I did but I don't have the option to ask Kate to pose

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes