dave888

Jul 19, 2018
I need some help with the priestess divine mystery task. I have cherry's story, odd fungus, yellow around the roots and keeper's story but it still isnt enough for the queen.

Reactions: Tjop

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I need some help with the priestess divine mystery task. I have cherry's story, odd fungus, yellow around the roots and keeper's story but it still isnt enough for the queen.
IIRC, you need proof. Did you actually catch the culprit in flagrante delicto ?

dave888

Jul 19, 2018
To finish the quest Divine Mystery (Priestess), you have to click on the mug in front of where Garibaldi is, talk to cherry, talk to the keeper, and in the morning, click the portal next to the priestess and click the odd fungus and the "yellow" around the roots. AFTER doing all those talk to the queen and the rest is very straightforward

WackedWu

May 8, 2021
Are they even in the game? Because if they are I bet you need like hours of grind just to unlock 1 of them.
You have to get to the part where you bath in the holy pond and the different scene's will be shown to you, but you're gonna have to come and go a few times for all the scenes to be revealed to you

SeveralGeese

Mar 8, 2022
The artwork looks amazing, though I'm always wary of games this early in development. How active is it updated, does anyone know?

Edit: nvm, just read some of the older posts. RIP

Last edited:

FlyingPony

Oct 29, 2017
is there a walkthrough? if not, can someone pls tell me how to gain access to royal palace? and the books that Kate needs, i can't find the second one (i found two in Keepers house)

edit: and the tea quest for mother, how do I give it to her?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 39 Votes