SeveralGeese

Mar 8, 2022
is there a walkthrough? if not, can someone pls tell me how to gain access to royal palace? and the books that Kate needs, i can't find the second one (i found two in Keepers house)

edit: and the tea quest for mother, how do I give it to her?
Beat up the troll in the far north in order to get the royal permit (I see you figured that one out already)

One book is in the library, one book is in the keeper's room (I think? or maybe it was in the librarian lady's room...)
And the last one is in the potion shop in town!

and lastly I believe you give the tea to your sister to pass to your mom. afaik there's no actual content with the mom at the moment, besides some peeping by the lake.

Reactions: FlyingPony

darkzipper

Nov 23, 2021
I can't get into the desert temple. the best i can get is right in front of temple, next move and i dehydrate. what do? big.PNG

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
I can't get into the desert temple. the best i can get is right in front of temple, next move and i dehydrate. what do?
It's the one in the middle that you need to go to. But first you need to talk to the sister.

Reactions: Tjop

darkzipper

Nov 23, 2021
It's the one in the middle that you need to go to. But first you need to talk to the sister.
I'm literally in front of the "middle one", like I said next move and I dehydrate. I've also already talked/gave the blue dye to sister. again what do?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I'm literally in front of the "middle one", like I said next move and I dehydrate. I've also already talked/gave the blue dye to sister. again what do?
If you're looking for the temple, you're way too far in the desert. It's the one just north of the village you should get into.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Oh wtf I swear I tried that location before and it didn't work. Thank you
I know what you mean. IIRC, you can't walk straight into it. You have to explore the tiles around it first before the temple becomes accessible.

LurkSkywanker

Aug 17, 2022
I don't get that Spirit mechanic. mushroom dude told me that he'd somehow mark the spot where I have to set the trap. How exactly is it marked & where do I check the mark?

themetronome

Aug 18, 2020
I”m not getting the option to search for the purple cap mushroom for the “Help In Alchemy” quest outside of the witches hut. Any ideas?

Never mind. He had to send me a file to replace some assets in the map. That fixed it.

Last edited:

LurkSkywanker

Aug 17, 2022
He will mark it in your map. Then you need to set up traps on all these tiles :)
very funny. do I even have the map in this game? I don't think I do. when I travel the "big beyond" I choose where to go. Only marks that are present there are magnifying glass & exclamation mark. there are no any special "set trap here" marks from the mushroom guy

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
very funny. do I even have the map in this game? I don't think I do. when I travel the "big beyond" I choose where to go. Only marks that are present there are magnifying glass & exclamation mark. there are no any special "set trap here" marks from the mushroom guy
You have the map, but you can only consult it before you venture in the beyond. You need to plan where you want to go and use the terrain features as recognition points. Making a screenshot of the map might help.

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
huh? You can see the map anytime, click on the white triangle/arrow, then click on the notepad, and there you can access the map.

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
Tried to upload a screenshot but it didn't work. Just click the white triangle on the middle of the screen when navegating through the Beyond, click on the notebook, then click map.

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
BTW I saw people having issues with finding the mushroom cap guy. This happens if you have the option "skip seen text in the beyond" option ticked in the preferences. It happened to me in the past, as that character appears in the middle of the location description. Just untick the option and go to the location close to the witch's hut and you'll find him.

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes