Slavoj

Sep 28, 2022
My game probably bugged and now i have a black "mist" through the middle of the screen permanently unless i hide hud. Is it solvable?

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
I cannot play the latest version , I got some alot of bugs in the desert. Any tip or any save from the start of version 0.07?

Slavoj

Sep 28, 2022
not a single plant in numerous trips to big beyond...
Every time you go a step furthe in the beyond, there is an option to make an action where you just are (bottom right corner, i think) there you can chose to pick flowers. Took me some time to discover too ;) )

forrestfreak

Jul 26, 2020
Every time you go a step furthe in the beyond, there is an option to make an action where you just are (bottom right corner, i think) there you can chose to pick flowers. Took me some time to discover too ;) )
thnx, but I did that at every step and still nothing. just stones

TatHapGu

Mar 27, 2020
Im stuck at find 3 evidence. I have clicked the mug and drank with the guy but still nothing happens near the tree.
You have to do 5 things in a SPECIFIC order, which is stinky caca. First, the mug. Then talk to Cherry the bartender. In the morning go to the keeper. Go to the tree and click the fungus, then they yellow part of the tree. That should trigger the flag to go back to the Queen and allow the quest to continue when you report your findings.

I've finished all the quests 100%
Including giving the 3 boar meat to the chef? That unlocks the action to TRY and find plants once per spot.

I can't find any book for the Kate quest.
All these books are sadly in the background as clickable objects. I know for sure at least one if in the Keeper's place and another is in Emily's shop. There is one more I can't remember off the bat.

Reactions: forrestfreak

paoletto99

Dec 24, 2021
Hi, when I enter in the castle and try to go to the room on the left I have this error message:
Can you help me?

UPDATE:
I fixed it, there is a odd letter in line 1724 of script.ry file. I just erased it

Last edited:
Reactions: stal1234 and Tjop

forrestfreak

Jul 26, 2020
You have to do 5 things in a SPECIFIC order, which is stinky caca. First, the mug. Then talk to Cherry the bartender. In the morning go to the keeper. Go to the tree and click the fungus, then they yellow part of the tree. That should trigger the flag to go back to the Queen and allow the quest to continue when you report your findings.

Including giving the 3 boar meat to the chef? That unlocks the action to TRY and find plants once per spot.

All these books are sadly in the background as clickable objects. I know for sure at least one if in the Keeper's place and another is in Emily's shop. There is one more I can't remember off the bat.
I've sold him the whole butcher's shop, not only three :D

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
And for these having bugs with the Mushroom:

For anyone having trouble with the game (mostly bugs with the mushroom) - I have now re-uploaded a fixed version right now. I'm very very sorry about the issues, It's my mistake.

I have also added some features people suggested - like faster traveling, some navigation assistance, option to skip to the latest update and I remade some older dialogues to make them cleared to understand. Writing was never my strongpoint, but some older writing was just bad. I will continue to improve it further in the future.

Thank you all for playing and the valuable feedback.

Reactions: Tjop

weazelz

May 21, 2019
Very nice art, but why does this not have a gallery?
I'm not gonna play for hours, to maybe find a single image of something sexual...

weazelz

May 21, 2019
It does have a gallery, but you have to play to unlock it...
Ok, I see.
Importing a 100% save, does not enable it. So I guess, you'll need to actually do it yourself.
Do you unlock it early? Think one could to play to unlock it, then switch to a 100% save and have all the scenes available?

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes