jijo15

Sep 10, 2019
Is there any way to cheat the game and get the best stats/weapons? I already got very strong I could easily defeat every enemy in my save of the previous patch, but I don't want to do the shitty grind all over again and the savegame provided by the dev is a crappy character with no training neither good weapons nor gold

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Continuing the game from my last save I can start the queen's adventure and go explore the desert, but I barely start in the desert and it gives error after error!
Do I have to start all over again?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Continuing the game from my last save I can start the queen's adventure and go explore the desert, but I barely start in the desert and it gives error after error!
Do I have to start all over again?
From the Developers notes on the OP:
The saves from earlier versions are sadly NOT compatible. Though for people who just want to continue to the newest part of the game I have uploaded a save file here: MEGA (just drop it inside the saves folder in your games directory - if you don't have the folder just make it and name it saves. It should be on page 6 in game.)

steveo107

Jul 14, 2017
Hey everyone, I've been enjoying the game but I'm having a hard time figuring out how to trigger the Queen's quest to explore the desert. Any help?

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
All these books are sadly in the background as clickable objects. I know for sure at least one if in the Keeper's place and another is in Emily's shop. There is one more I can't remember off the bat.
Actually two of them are at the Keeper's house. One in the library and one in his room.

Reactions: TatHapGu

Morioh1999

Dec 2, 2019
ok, how do i do the queen invite quest. Bc i died of dehydration before refore the upper limit side of desert. and all the oasis are poisonous to prevent to hydrate

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
ok, how do i do the queen invite quest. Bc i died of dehydration before refore the upper limit side of desert. and all the oasis are poisonous to prevent to hydrate
There's no need to actually go that far up north right now. It's enough that the far city gets marked on your map. Ask around for it.

Reactions: stal1234

zipunzz

Apr 27, 2019
Is there any difference in telling the Queen or Garibaldi about the tree pissing, aside from rewards?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Is there any difference in telling the Queen or Garibaldi about the tree pissing, aside from rewards?
If there is a difference, I missed it. I told the queen first, got her reward and then I told Garibaldi. Got his reward as well.

Curious_Betsy

Dec 2, 2022
This game reminds me of my nephew. He liked to do pointy eared stuff like that guy from Star Trek & doin the Dungeons & Hamsters in the basement while huffing paint & axle grease. He ended up hooking up with some girl that was into all that crazy stuff. One night they did somethin they called the "Cheeseburger Buffet", (I guess that's where they do floppy sex stuff in the dumpster behind McDonalds), & she left him with a letter saying "Dear whatever, last night was gross & you have a horseshoe crab stuck to your balls". Well I told him he needs to get his life sorted out but he yelled I didn't understand him. Then he moved out to LA to become a big star & 15 minutes after he got there, he was dolin out Alabama Top Hats for cat food. Just remember kids, doin the role playin leads to doin sex work for Fancy Feast & Spock did 7/11.

lisab555

Aug 30, 2020
This game reminds me of my nephew. He liked to do pointy eared stuff like that guy from Star Trek & doin the Dungeons & Hamsters in the basement while huffing paint & axle grease. He ended up hooking up with some girl that was into all that crazy stuff. One night they did somethin they called the "Cheeseburger Buffet", (I guess that's where they do floppy sex stuff in the dumpster behind McDonalds), & she left him with a letter saying "Dear whatever, last night was gross & you have a horseshoe crab stuck to your balls". Well I told him he needs to get his life sorted out but he yelled I didn't understand him. Then he moved out to LA to become a big star & 15 minutes after he got there, he was dolin out Alabama Top Hats for cat food. Just remember kids, doin the role playin leads to doin sex work for Fancy Feast & Spock did 7/11.
А cautionary tale

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Tjop I found a bug in v0.05
1. start the quest "in search of fantasy"
2. find the 3rd book
3. open your knowledge book, click on kate, click on "list of books kate needs".
it will show you that the 3rd book is already found.
4. now close the quest (but NOT the journal), click on kate again, click on "list of books kate needs". it will show all 3 books as not done.
you can repeat this a few times, it will keep showing as not done, until you close the journal entirely and then go to knowledge again. that will fix it
I have book 2 and 3, tried this list and I still have not completed it, I am playing 0.7
Book 2 was in the herbalist shop,#3 was in the mansion library, so WHERE is GRR marteens or#1??

Last edited:

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Did you check the Keeper's bedroom ?
I saw that in one of the previous posts, there are 2 areas in the keepers room to check, a dresser in the middle and a night stand right beside the bed, that have nothing in them, unless its hidden somewhere I cant locate in that room?

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes