molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS DAMN GAME! IT'S FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE! EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME I FIND A DAMN HERB FOR THE HUT QUEST A FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE TO KILL DRYAD APPEARS!

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
It's not impossible, far from it. But you are trying to run before you can walk.
See this post here: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-big-beyond-v0-07-tjop.81217/post-9461637
Also, we're not deaf.
Thanks this really needs to be added as a quest.. obtain sword so you know to go and find the Blacksmith.. since default is no arrows too me forever to find her location. Now it seems quest is broken for Rhebus as he now will no longer show up I have picked up several mushrooms but Rhebus never shows up. Trap is a fucking joke I have done like 3 traps and never fucking capture anything.

Because of these two very broken quests.. it's End of Game for me.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
OK list of broken quests.

1. Rhebus after Witch tells you about him to get info about Dryad (he does not appear anymore!)
2. After mage tells you to buy scroll from Garibaldi (where the fuck is he? he never shows up at the damn tavern!)

So basically these two bugs are game breaking bugs as you can go no further!

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Thanks this really needs to be added as a quest.. obtain sword so you know to go and find the Blacksmith.. since default is no arrows too me forever to find her location. Now it seems quest is broken for Rhebus as he now will no longer show up I have picked up several mushrooms but Rhebus never shows up. Trap is a fucking joke I have done like 3 traps and never fucking capture anything.

Because of these two very broken quests.. it's End of Game for me.
That sword is not sold by the blacksmith, but found in the Beyond.
In the latest version you can see directional arrows if you want. I turned them off as I just sweep around with my cursor on the screen to see what lights up.
The number of traps is random. I build 4 per day and on the third day I captured her.
I had no trouble with Rhebus, but I remember other people had. It might depend on the order of which you do things which lead to a lock.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
OK list of broken quests.

1. Rhebus after Witch tells you about him to get info about Dryad (he does not appear anymore!)
2. After mage tells you to buy scroll from Garibaldi (where the fuck is he? he never shows up at the damn tavern!)

So basically these two bugs are game breaking bugs as you can go no further!
Garibaldi should be standing before his shop in High street, farther beyond the tavern.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
He's not in front of his house ?
View attachment 2265705
Finally figured it out the Quest system is not well explained so the ones grayed out did not click on.. turned out I first had to talk to my sister Amelia. Really game needs better explanation.

Now what the hell does Beer do? I purchased but can't do anything with it. Inventory is a fucking joke can't view anything in it to see what it does except for the weapons. Though I have not found myself wanting to use anything but the damn magic sketched sword.. why the hell do I care for all the other useless junk weapons like daggers and such? All weapons so far seem to be useless except the sword damage is such a damn joke with anything else so don't even bother with using any of them.

Reactions: ks23seed

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Navigation is a joke! The north east west and back for south is broken as fuck. I can't find the fucking mushrooms no matter how I leave the witches map.. Go east and you go north! Seriously fix the fucking broken shit navigation system! I can't find the damn caves.. look at map.. Oh I need to go East.. find I went fucking north!

Also fix the damn navigation for getting to the fucking map! Seriously why the fuck do I have to go to knowledge than maps? Also to go to fucking map requires me to hide part of the damn navigation! This is the SHITTIEST navigation system I have every fucking seen!

Ok now off the rant. I finally got 75% with queen to find out end of this update as you can't get to the town but I am missing the last 6 images in the pool of memory. How could I have missed them if I have everyone at 100% what am I missing?

Last edited:

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
Navigating inventory with the keyboard key a or d or arrow key. yeah it should be clickable.

Last edited:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Inventory is a fucking joke can't view anything in it to see what it does except for the weapons. Though I have not found myself wanting to use anything but the damn magic sketched sword.. why the hell do I care for all the other useless junk weapons like daggers and such? All weapons so far seem to be useless except the sword damage is such a damn joke with anything else so don't even bother with using any of them.
You can fucking navigate the fucking inventory with the fucking arrow keys on your fucking keyboard.
Once you got the etched steel sword you don't the other fucking weapons anymore. But you need a weapon to kill the fucking enemy that guards that fucking sword don't you.
And the first time you venture in the fucking Beyond the map is indeed not al that clear. That's why the Keeper pays you to fucking explore the area. He's not a fucking travel agency. Afterwards it's fucking easy to see where you have to go just by looking at the fucking previews of the fucking areas in front of you and reading the fucking description.
(Don't you find all that swearing tiresome ? I sure do)

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
You can fucking navigate the fucking inventory with the fucking arrow keys on your fucking keyboard.
Once you got the etched steel sword you don't the other fucking weapons anymore. But you need a weapon to kill the fucking enemy that guards that fucking sword don't you.
And the first time you venture in the fucking Beyond the map is indeed not al that clear. That's why the Keeper pays you to fucking explore the area. He's not a fucking travel agency. Afterwards it's fucking easy to see where you have to go just by looking at the fucking previews of the fucking areas in front of you and reading the fucking description.
(Don't you find all that swearing tiresome ? I sure do)
Quit lying about the broken navigation! East does not go East! Otherwise I would not have a damn hard time finding the mushroom area! No you have to fucking remember the exact damn path as it's not EAST.. Go EAST and game takes you NE completely missing the mushrooms UNLESS you are in the correct damn square than move. Just fix the broken travel links so you can actually travel damn well to the area from all 4 directions. Also there is no damn South? What the fuck that just damn well stupid! You have 3 directions someone can't even know how to use a compass there is 4 directions not 3!

I know it's laziness on the developer they did not link exits properly to entrances and just does not want to fix it leaving it a damn labyrinth to get around. The entire forest is a damn joke just move randomly because the directions are damn well useless and so is the map there. At least he kept it straight in the damn desert.

Now to navigation it should of been fucking explained I had to keep pressing keys until I figured out that A and D was to navigate as there is no damn explanation anywhere! How hard is it to put an indicator in inventory to press A and D to navigate inventory?

The inventory is a damn joke. I should be able to select anything in inventory and get a description but no.. Like purchasing Beer you can't use. So many items that have no damn description at all since you can't select them. Also dumb you can't even eat food outside of camp or other healing items. Seriously dev needs to use some common sense in the game. You have a sweet roll you should just be able to eat it at anytime if not fighting.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Quit lying about the broken navigation! East does not go East! Otherwise I would not have a damn hard time finding the mushroom area! No you have to fucking remember the exact damn path as it's not EAST.. Go EAST and game takes you NE completely missing the mushrooms UNLESS you are in the correct damn square than move. Just fix the broken travel links so you can actually travel damn well to the area from all 4 directions. Also there is no damn South? What the fuck that just damn well stupid! You have 3 directions someone can't even know how to use a compass there is 4 directions not 3!

I know it's laziness on the developer they did not link exits properly to entrances and just does not want to fix it leaving it a damn labyrinth to get around. The entire forest is a damn joke just move randomly because the directions are damn well useless and so is the map there. At least he kept it straight in the damn desert.

Now to navigation it should of been fucking explained I had to keep pressing keys until I figured out that A and D was to navigate as there is no damn explanation anywhere! How hard is it to put an indicator in inventory to press A and D to navigate inventory?

The inventory is a damn joke. I should be able to select anything in inventory and get a description but no.. Like purchasing Beer you can't use. So many items that have no damn description at all since you can't select them. Also dumb you can't even eat food outside of camp or other healing items. Seriously dev needs to use some common sense in the game. You have a sweet roll you should just be able to eat it at anytime if not fighting.
Oh, now I'm lying am I ? Well,I had no trouble navigating the map. Clearly a case of PEBCAC I'd say.
But you know damn what ? Just ask your damn money back if you think this damn game is so damned terrible. Saves you the time typing all these damned diatribes.
Me, I'm sick and tired of your swearing and insults. Don't bother to reply to me anymore. I won't be seeing it.

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes