PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
No, it isn't.
He is right, this game has poor navigation.
Well, I can find my way around easily, so that must mean I am some super genius right?
Get real pal. It's PEBCAC, nothing more. Not that I expected anything more from somebody who can't even compose a text without using fucking or damn twice in each sentence.
Also, don't waste your time replying. I'm tired of the BS.

Lewis_7

Dec 28, 2022
Unzip the latest update. You copy the new files from the "game" folder that are not inside the subfolders, replace them in the old game and voila!!.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Guys, i dont kno what's going on, but i have 2 Queens in my quest menu and im stuck at 75% and some of the tasks ive already done they are not checked? I have no idea how to continue. Is there some bug fix or something like this? Thanks!
I also see Queen Marcia double in the quest menu. I managed to complete all quests though, so this is not a game breaking bug.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I need to find her old diary, but ive already did that long time ago and i cant go in the library during the night again? Is this is a bug?
You can call this a bug, but again, it's not gamebreaking. Just checked my own game and I see the same thing. Quest is complete though, so you are probably missing something else.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Ok, i have no idea what i need to do... ive done everything except exploring the desert, because the water is fking poisoned and nothing happens on the X at the desert.......
You don't need to actually go there. If it's marked that's enough for that part of the quest.
To get the last part, IIRC just go home after reporting to the Queen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dev95

Feb 5, 2021
Does anyone have a full save with the gallery unlocked? I missed a few in earlier quests and I don't have the time to replay the entire game. (Yes I overwrite my saves)

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Could anyone point me in the right direction to unlocking these? Any help is appreciated.
For the last one you need a special coin and throw it in the well at night in the desert city.
Some others are from encounters with the Queen, late in the game.

Jun 30, 2021
Could anyone point me in the right direction to unlocking these? Any help is appreciated.
You can read fixrapid post #631 (thanks to him(y)), it will help you unlock the 3 missing scenes.

queen_sitting_nude.jpg
The card with the queen becomes available after the main story, as i remember before the banquet in the castle.
Also the first scene in the second line is probably the scene with the witch, it should unlock if you complete her tasks.
naveys_dressing.jpg genie_tits_scene.jpg
The last two scenes I could not unlock, frankly, I did not have time to look, so I postponed the search for later.

Reactions: Blasted456

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
You can read fixrapid post #631 (thanks to him(y)), it will help you unlock the 3 missing scenes.

View attachment 2293377
The card with the queen becomes available after the main story, as i remember before the banquet in the castle.
Also the first scene in the second line is probably the scene with the witch, it should unlock if you complete her tasks.
View attachment 2293379 View attachment 2293381
The last two scenes I could not unlock, frankly, I did not have time to look, so I postponed the search for later.
You can find that one on the left if you peek behind the blocked door in the Keepers Hallway while you are sneaking in at night looking for the Queens mother diary.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Will this have a goblin girl or pregnancy?
Edit, ok second thing confirmed at a later date.

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
Guys, I found how to open the scene with the genie girl :love:
To do this you have to feed the birds in the feeder for a few days - you will get a lucky gold coin, which you just have to throw into the well at night.
By the way, after the ball is over you can visit the queen at night and brighten up her majesty's leisure time.
View attachment 2301384
Fuck, I must have soft locked my damn save somehow, since I picked up the gold coin from the feeder really early on in my playthrough and I havent been able to get it ever again. And I didnt even get any scenes from that gold coin as I didnt even know the genie was a thing! and Ive definitely not been able to visit the lovely queen at night. Fuck

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes