PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I saw that in one of the previous posts, there are 2 areas in the keepers room to check, a dresser in the middle and a night stand right beside the bed, that have nothing in them, unless its hidden somewhere I cant locate in that room?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I am very curious now as to WHAT is bound to the MC, I am sure I know what, but who and more importantly why has nothing even been mentioned since that one individual time?
AAAAnd the game crashed shortly after I started Act II, right after I received a waterskin??

Last edited:

RoanapurRikki

Nov 3, 2021
To finish the quest Divine Mystery (Priestess), you have to click on the mug in front of where Garibaldi is, talk to cherry, talk to the keeper, and in the morning, click the portal next to the priestess and click the odd fungus and the "yellow" around the roots. AFTER doing all those talk to the queen and the rest is very straightforward

So, I have a weird bug. I have every piece of evidence mentioned above, yet the Queen still dismisses it, saying I need more evidence. Odd.

RoanapurRikki

Nov 3, 2021
Bro you dont have a weird bug you are just missing something, its been months since my message tho, so i dont think I can help much
Yeah you were right, I was missing something. Right on, bro. Now that I have the emotion pool, I gotta figure out what images i'm missing.. Fun!

Mar 5, 2022
I'm having a problem with the "Career of Art" quest.
I got both the blacksmith and the bar maid to pose, then took the first painting to the buyer... but now there seems to be no way to progress.

I even finished kates quest, got a message saying she would pose, but i have no option to ask her.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I'm having a problem with the "Career of Art" quest.
I got both the blacksmith and the bar maid to pose, then took the first painting to the buyer
You need to take each painting to Garibaldi, not just the first one.

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes