Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
Is there maybe a guide, to help find certain things, sadly, I'm stuck at the beginning, with finding the 3 books, I've either gone blind to finding them, or I'm missing some very obvious clue :ROFLMAO:

Unimatrix001

Oct 3, 2019
Maybe the game dev or someone else could help here. This is about the Spirit Quest.

I have advanced the whole story to the point where the Queen asked me to investigate the diary.Everything else is at 100% except for the Spirit Quest. It shows 0% even though I talked with Hadria and picked that mushroom and also went to Rhebus. Thing is I cannot find Rhebus anymore as well, really strange. I was setting up traps literally everywhere but nothing is getting captured. Is my save bugged?

Addition: I also tried using the save file provided on Page 1 and also started a new game skipping to Act 2 but lots of options are missing. There is no way to search for valuable items in the Beyond, various characters lack (sexual) interactions and the Dryad never shows up when looking for it in the Beyond (no quest whatsoever).

Maybe someone can post a save file where you can capture it or where it was captured? Just wanna see the content with her, she is the hottest.

Screenshot_9.jpg

Last edited:

forrestfreak

Jul 26, 2020
hm, I did the queen good and proper, but there are no images in the temple and one of scenes comes with this:
File "game/replay_scenes.rpy", line 186, in script call
call screen replay_scenes
File "E:\Special Lost Files(Lab)\game\TheBigBeyond-0.07-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'queen_standing_replay'.

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
Hello there, I gave up finding the mushroom
There is basically no option to pick up mushroom atthat Mushroom dude

Last edited:

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
As much as I adore the art style, Im sorry but this game is broken, you cant pick up the mushroom twice and I cannot advance

Apr 22, 2019
I'm having an issue with (Help in Alchemy) quest, not getting the option to pickup Blue Cap Mushroom. I even started a new game and still same result 100% all other quests except for this one. Any help would be appreciated

Quackers13

Jun 13, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[/QUOTE]
That is the end with Emily for now sadly. You can explore the Beyond and find the witches hut next If you haven't already.

I don't think I can add tags in the OP post that are not already in the game by the forum rules (I think, maybe I misunderstood something)
I will ask about it and add it if I get permission. And hey, thanks for the suggestion!
Definitely interested in pregnancy. I want to knock up Mom.

Where is her content, anyway??? She's the best looking MILF in the game. I want to bite her ears! And I just love those veiny big tits! So far, I've only seen the, "basement needs remodeling" scene, followed by the bathing with Amelie scene, and the asking for tea for tea party scene. Later, there are several suggestions that Mom has already moved in (i.e. "I hope Mom doesn't catch us" when it's midnight and no indication that she ever moved in.) There's some content that seems bugged, like spying through your bedroom window and it says Amelie is bathing in the lake, but whey you spy, it's clearly Mom in a micro bikini. And there's content in the temple gallery. But so far, I'm stuck on the Purple cap mushroom bug, and I haven't seen anything else.

Reactions: Tjop

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
That is the end with Emily for now sadly. You can explore the Beyond and find the witches hut next If you haven't already.

I don't think I can add tags in the OP post that are not already in the game by the forum rules (I think, maybe I misunderstood something)
I will ask about it and add it if I get permission. And hey, thanks for the suggestion!
Voicing my support for the spoiler tag.

Reactions: Mint-ER# and Tjop

Quackers13

Jun 13, 2021
haven't tried that yet, what am I supposed to do then? if you don't mind me asking
Oh, sorry. You click on the journal, then you'll see the quests/map screen. If defaults to quests, so click map. The map is kinda buggy, but I've found that if you click MAP and wait a second or two, it will appear.

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes