• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
I think I'm missing the "click her breasts" and I don't know what time you're talking about. When can you click on them?

Edit: I went back over several old saves and figured out it was after you're arrested and the princess takes you to meet the queen.
I not sure about that.
But I remember this happen when you do her questline.
Talking with her and she sat while putting one leg on the couch.
As long as you click her chest and it bouncing.
***You can download 0.07 savefile which easily to get all of her screen.

Reactions: Tjop

forrestfreak

Jul 26, 2020
since I've started from the beginning, I can't remember what triggers mother to appear at the edge of the woods. anyone?

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
How do I start new content? I loaded my old save and everything showed 100%. Then I loaded the OP save and everything still showed 100%. Talking to the queen does nothing.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
This is a bit off topic....but if anyone is good at editing Renpy saves, please message me.

I have the save that Tjop provided. However, I do not want to start over or lose half my stuff like inventory, skills and such.

Reactions: Tjop

copperwasp

Oct 6, 2021
Why can't I search for mushrooms by the weird dwarf guy? The only options presented to me are setting a trap and setting up camp

toto93

Jul 16, 2020
Hi, im still stuck at "find out how you can get to the far away desert city". I dl the patch and I retry to explore the temple but nothing happen. Btw I can't go any further down this hall.
1668138312174.png

sadik123al

Aug 7, 2020
this bug of this game it so stupid have no idea why developer does nut fix it as its just makes me and i think other ppl not play this game no more

copperwasp

Oct 6, 2021
Why can't I search for mushrooms by the weird dwarf guy? The only options presented to me are setting a trap and setting up camp
Ok I tried using a save editor to fix this (can't seem to add one straight into my inventory) and now I have the option to search for a purple cap but clicking the option crashes the game and brings up an error. Anyone got a save that's not busted I could use? One where you can grab the mushroom, or already have it.

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes