Elblargodelolz

May 15, 2020
The dev has logged on here a couple of times since (last time was on 8th of May) but has stayed silent, this maybe enough "activity" to not be marked as abandoned.

ReaverRaines

Jul 10, 2022
Ah damn, came back hoping there might be some good news to this. Genuinely enjoyed the game and art style and honestly this is one of the very few that I enjoy like it, the other one is Divimera.

Was pulled off so well, really hope he comes back.

Guilane

Jun 2, 2023
Hi everyone I don't know if someone already asked but I can't find Garibaldi. Does anyone know where he is?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I don't have it in my game, is it a bug or I have to unlock a certain quest?
Well, he's not there right from the beginning, so I assume he will appear later on when you are progressing in the game. He is needed for Amelia's questline and also has a questline of his own.

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
may i ask why the game is on hold ?
At the end of January Tjop posted on their patreon that they had been sick several times and hasn't since posted. Sickness can be both physical or mental and beyond that would be just guessing. After a few months a moderator changed the status to on hold as Tjop hasn't made any intention of ending the project be known and their last update was about a real life issue.

Of course there will be people that claim "Devs always get 'sick' and milk it." well Tjop didn't have the number of patrons to make that a 'viable' choice as it was just a few hundred dollars a month. We can just hope that since Tjop has logged in a few times since then they are alive and improving and may hopefully return to this amazing work they were creating.

kupokupolove

Jun 9, 2023
stuck trying to capture the "evil spirit ofthe wild" and cannot venture the desert without the game crashing, anybody can help? please?

this is my "recent" traceback log, idk how to read these last logs or fix the issue. (I edited out my cpu name and track folders) :
"
File "game/fields/H/H5.rpy", line 102, in script call
call herbalism_1 from _call_herbalism_1_32
File "game/maps/desertMap.rpy", line 368, in script
show screen populateTiles(D11_TileCover.x_pos, D11_TileCover.y_pos, D11_TileCover.x_posPlayer , D11_TileCover.y_posPlayer) with fastdissolve
File "C:\Users\TheBigBeyond-0.07-pc_3\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\TheBigBeyond-0.07-pc_3\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\TheBigBeyond-0.07-pc_3\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 501, in execute_show_screen
args, kwargs = a.evaluate()
File "C:\Users\TheBigBeyond-0.07-pc_3\renpy\ast.py", line 190, in evaluate
args.append(renpy.python.py_eval(v, locals=scope))
File "C:\Users\TheBigBeyond-0.07-pc_3\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\TheBigBeyond-0.07-pc_3\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/maps/desertMap.rpy", line 368, in <module>
show screen populateTiles(D11_TileCover.x_pos, D11_TileCover.y_pos, D11_TileCover.x_posPlayer , D11_TileCover.y_posPlayer) with fastdissolve
AttributeError: 'Tile' object has no attribute 'x_posPlayer'

Jhon789

May 14, 2020
Geng, wheres the gem that witch need in map? opposite the witch ... the instruction not very clear
is there any walkthru?

cdf86

Nov 27, 2019
Just discovered this game a couple days ago. Besides all bugs issues and etc.
The mechanics (as basic as it is), the art style, animation... everything is really good and have a great potential to be a really awesome game. Fecking gorgeous Milfs everywhere.
Congrats to the dev for the work done so far.
Can't wait to see what cam come in the future when this project restart.
Congratulations.

Reactions: El-Ser

forrestfreak

Jul 26, 2020
At the end of January Tjop posted on their patreon that they had been sick several times and hasn't since posted. Sickness can be both physical or mental and beyond that would be just guessing. After a few months a moderator changed the status to on hold as Tjop hasn't made any intention of ending the project be known and their last update was about a real life issue.

Of course there will be people that claim "Devs always get 'sick' and milk it." well Tjop didn't have the number of patrons to make that a 'viable' choice as it was just a few hundred dollars a month. We can just hope that since Tjop has logged in a few times since then they are alive and improving and may hopefully return to this amazing work they were creating.
I sincerely hope Tjop will continue his excellent job

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes