PAULNOELLIAM

Jul 1, 2023
stuck trying to capture the "evil spirit ofthe wild" and cannot venture the desert without the game crashing, anybody can help? please?

this is my "recent" traceback log, idk how to read these last logs or fix the issue. (I edited out my cpu name and track folders) :
"
File "game/fields/H/H5.rpy", line 102, in script call
call herbalism_1 from _call_herbalism_1_32
File "game/maps/desertMap.rpy", line 368, in script
show screen populateTiles(D11_TileCover.x_pos, D11_TileCover.y_pos, D11_TileCover.x_posPlayer , D11_TileCover.y_posPlayer) with fastdissolve
File "C:\Users\TheBigBeyond-0.07-pc_3\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\TheBigBeyond-0.07-pc_3\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\TheBigBeyond-0.07-pc_3\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 501, in execute_show_screen
args, kwargs = a.evaluate()
File "C:\Users\TheBigBeyond-0.07-pc_3\renpy\ast.py", line 190, in evaluate
args.append(renpy.python.py_eval(v, locals=scope))
File "C:\Users\TheBigBeyond-0.07-pc_3\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\TheBigBeyond-0.07-pc_3\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/maps/desertMap.rpy", line 368, in <module>
show screen populateTiles(D11_TileCover.x_pos, D11_TileCover.y_pos, D11_TileCover.x_posPlayer , D11_TileCover.y_posPlayer) with fastdissolve
AttributeError: 'Tile' object has no attribute 'x_posPlayer'

Jul 13, 2020
Holy hell for "v0.07" this already has more content than half the games on this site and it's all great.

Odd how relatively underrated the game is, this seems like the same quality level as What a Legend! and I'm fairly sure it's got more content.

Aug 18, 2019
Holy hell for "v0.07" this already has more content than half the games on this site and it's all great.

Odd how relatively underrated the game is, this seems like the same quality level as What a Legend! and I'm fairly sure it's got more content.
i was ready for the game to end like 20 times throughout my playthrough, but it just kept going and going, i was so fucking surprised. i really hope that the artist pulls through, it would suck if the game goes under with the amount of care that was put in it

BrokePC

Feb 20, 2020
I'm stuck trying to find access to the palace to finish the teleportation stone quests. Any clues?

Edlt: I found it. Just got to keep grinding, get a better weapon and fight the troll at the very north of the map.

Last edited:

nndkgp

Dec 3, 2022
1689358246843.png
second purple cap mushroom, it doesn't appear anywhere, I spent a lot of time on it and nothing
there is simply no option to pick it up.
*edit
save editor online fix this
1689359635947.png

Last edited:
Reactions: BillDahl
4.10 star(s) 39 Votes