Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
can you post a screenshot? sorry i don't mean to be pry but i do find that very doubtful especially considering the fact that at least two people tried to contact tjop on pateron unsuccessfully. i think if you do then everyone here would be satisfied knowing that the game is still ongoing.
Lol, I'm not going to post a screenshot of a private conversation

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
TBH it seems rather unlikely since this dev was posting regularily - about every 2-4 weeks - on Patreon until his sickness post in january.

So unless there's a public life sign, i'd consider this project abandoned.

Reactions: Double cheeseburger

moreli

Jul 6, 2018
TBH it seems rather unlikely since this dev was posting regularily - about every 2-4 weeks - on Patreon until his sickness post in january.

So unless there's a public life sign, i'd consider this project abandoned.
That would be a shame, this had a pretty cool story so far with the exploration and good art.

Reactions: Meowmadam

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
I spoke to Tjop yesterday and yes, it's just what I said. So you'll get news once the new release is ready and available

Tjop didn't update the since january 31, 2023. I was afraid he abandoned the game. When is the next update?

Topo_Gigio

Jan 8, 2018
i really do think that other guy was just fishing for attention unfortunately
Think whatever you want, it's not that I care :D But to your point: I'm not sure what kind of attention I'd be trying to get or why, I'm not selling or advertising anything here. I'm just an anonymous forum user like any other with a completely different nickname in the rest of the internet (except Patreon and Discord - for consistency). I'll refrain from posting in this thread from now on until the release is made public or Tjop makes any announcement. The release will still take a little while as the combat system is being revamped at the moment BTW.

OUndrAnt

May 18, 2021
Well, as some people were worried about the health of the developer and the continuity of the project, I decided to ask him on my own and he gave me good news.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ps: I'm only posting this because he gave me permission otherwise I wouldn't have posted it so let's all be patient and wait now that we know he's ok and this amazing project won't be abandoned.

ShadyGuy227

Apr 26, 2021
Well, as some people were worried about the health of the developer and the continuity of the project, I decided to ask him on my own and he gave me good news.
Ps: I'm only posting this because he gave me permission otherwise I wouldn't have posted it so let's all be patient and wait now that we know he's ok and this amazing project won't be abandoned.
At least you had the good sense to show us proof of the developer's recovery...unlike others...Thank you sincerely for letting us know.

OUndrAnt

May 18, 2021
At least you had the good sense to show us proof of the developer's recovery...unlike others...Thank you sincerely for letting us know.
I don't think topogiggio3 is wrong to deny a screenshot of a private conversation, as he said hinself, he was no reason to want attention, don't take things personally and let's just be happy with the good news.

ShadyGuy227

Apr 26, 2021
I don't think topogiggio3 is wrong to deny a screenshot of a private conversation, as he said hinself, he was no reason to want attention, don't take things personally and let's just be happy with the good news.
Well I am happy for the good news,but seeing that screenshot makes things better(wish dev posted something on patreon on this matter)

Reactions: OUndrAnt
Aug 18, 2019
Think whatever you want, it's not that I care :D But to your point: I'm not sure what kind of attention I'd be trying to get or why, I'm not selling or advertising anything here. I'm just an anonymous forum user like any other with a completely different nickname in the rest of the internet (except Patreon and Discord - for consistency). I'll refrain from posting in this thread from now on until the release is made public or Tjop makes any announcement. The release will still take a little while as the combat system is being revamped at the moment BTW.
u rite

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Topo_Gigio

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Oh, that's good to know. The battle system did need a revamp. Thanks for the info.

Reactions: Topo_Gigio

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Are you the actual GigaChad? Thanks for that, is a relief to know he's alright.

Aug 18, 2019
yeah just for the record i messaged them back a few weeks ago and they basically gave me the same answer. be on the lookout for the next update boys!

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes