TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Wish we could hear some news. I don't care if the update is delayed the art of Tjop and the story actually being fun isn't worthy of abandonment.

Reactions: forrestfreak

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
Dude, I don't know you but I already love you. (No homo)
Hi, when I enter in the castle and try to go to the room on the left I have this error message:
Can you help me?

UPDATE:
I fixed it, there is a odd letter in line 1724 of script.ry file. I just erased it

Teiji_I

Jun 10, 2021
Hey anyone knows where the evidence for the Queen's quest is?
So far I've seen the Piss Stain, Fungus, Beer Mug, and Cherry's Story

Bushero

Sep 15, 2022

^/30

Sep 22, 2018
Does people still fall for this BS ? There's nothing more fragile than VN developer when it comes to mental/physical health. Devs seems to have also the worst luck of all human beings(hardware failures that doesn't happen to anyone else).
I share your view. Over the past ten to fifteen years, the majority of the artists I followed have fallen ill or had a forced hiatus due to their computer crashing. Although it can be annoying from time to time, I think there actually is some truth in both.

In my experience artistic people tend to be more vulnerable for mental exhaustion. Perhaps they didn't learn how to take proper care of their neurodivergent brain? By planning their workdays and taking decent times off to 'recharge their battery' for example. Or they wear themselves out by eating or sleeping unregularly.

And maybe a lot of aspiring, new or semi-artists start off using common home computers. Not build from hardware components that can last years of constant heavy workloads such as 3D rendering. Perhaps their systems get more fragile over time than day-to-day use would?

It seems to be part of supporting artists by playing their games, reading their stories or viewing their content. I had to make mental shift myself, realizing that dealing with an artist can not be compared to doing business. Even when paying a monthly fee, it is nothing more then a matter of support.

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
I share your view. Over the past ten to fifteen years, the majority of the artists I followed have fallen ill or had a forced hiatus due to their computer crashing. Although it can be annoying from time to time, I think there actually is some truth in both.

In my experience artistic people tend to be more vulnerable for mental exhaustion. Perhaps they didn't learn how to take proper care of their neurodivergent brain? By planning their workdays and taking decent times off to 'recharge their battery' for example. Or they wear themselves out by eating or sleeping unregularly.

And maybe a lot of aspiring, new or semi-artists start off using common home computers. Not build from hardware components that can last years of constant heavy workloads such as 3D rendering. Perhaps their systems get more fragile over time than day-to-day use would?

It seems to be part of supporting artists by playing their games, reading their stories or viewing their content. I had to make mental shift myself, realizing that dealing with an artist can not be compared to doing business. Even when paying a monthly fee, it is nothing more then a matter of support.
as an artist myself, i agree on this.
we'll never knew what happened with the artist or game dev or basically everyone that are working behind the computer/gadgets. they probably force themselves to finish their work as a commitment and so that they wouldn't let every supporters down. even when they aren't in the mood or just having a bad day.
i myself only rely on commission works since i don't have things like patreon and such since i don't have credit cards. Other than that i keep on doing artworks. Plenty of them even when i'm not in a good condition.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

I definitely get what you're saying about the neurodivergent. I've acknowledged mine years ago and I feel I am cognizant of where the danger zones for me will be. On the other hand. Creating these AVNs seem perfect for my neurodivergence. Now that I'm retired and living with my daughter's family, I think I have my support structures in place (such as people to give me a reality check when the "hate comments" start wearing. I wish more devs had such.

Reactions: oleollon

Bushero

Sep 15, 2022

I've been playing these games and following this forum only 5-6 years, but the pattern has come very very clear. My only problem with them is related to patreon and the spineless exuses. For the love god, if you need a break then just say it like it is. That's always the better choice from every aspect.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
TLDR; developer was sick, next update contains MC mom content
Thanks for the update, great to know that he is okay and seems determined to keep working on this project, especially the mother part which I've been waiting on for a while.

I wish I was in the financial position to donate to Tjop, this is the first time on this site where I genuinely want to contribute to the development to the game, part due to it being underrated and not having much support :/

Reactions: Mint-ER#

Maxstor

Jun 8, 2021
I geniunely want to support this artist I can't do it through normal payment methods I can only send cryptocurrency pls tjop if you read this let me know how I can support thanks. Also praying for your health and appreciation for your art. Simply best!

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
Thanks for the update, great to know that he is okay and seems determined to keep working on this project, especially the mother part which I've been waiting on for a while.

I wish I was in the financial position to donate to Tjop, this is the first time on this site where I genuinely want to contribute to the development to the game, part due to it being underrated and not having much support :/
dude, read the Date again

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes