ramosmenos

Feb 4, 2018
I hate to break it to you but there are moments where other girls will be with someone else though you can avoid a few of them. Like I mentioned before everyone in the game is single so it's normal for folks to be sleeping around with other people. I also want to point out this is a femdom game and not a traditional dating sim/visual novel game.

In the route split which will be the next story update, you can avoid any cuckold scenes/ntr stuff as well.

I hope that clears things up for you.

What would be the ntr focus routes?
I'm fan of NTR and all that good stuff for masoquists, and would be a shame if ntr would not be a focus of at least some routes, as NTR is popular for masoquists, a Fendom game would not be a fendom game without good torture and humilitation, NTR is one of the deepest humiliations acts.

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
What would be the ntr focus routes?
I'm fan of NTR and all that good stuff for masoquists, and would be a shame if ntr would not be a focus of at least some routes, as NTR is popular for masoquists, a Fendom game would not be a fendom game without good torture and humilitation, NTR is one of the deepest humiliations acts.
So for my personal taste, I don't necessarily like the idea of your significant other sleeping with someone else that's just cheating, your not gonna see that at all in the game. What I mean is: in the context of the MC manages to win over a girl she's not then gonna cheat on you with someone else.

Luckily in this game, none of them are really your girlfriend (or will they?) their girls who love to ruin you. But there isn't really a route solely dedicated to NTR but rather it will be sprinkled in there in certain routes.

The routes that will have some NTR elements will be Ivy (the blonde girl) and Lauren (the mommy), and even then they can be avoided if the player doesn't want to deal with that.

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Finished Nikki. She can be a bully, but i feel she is a good girl. She did a good job protecting her sister. :LOL:

Last edited:

ramosmenos

Feb 4, 2018
So for my personal taste, I don't necessarily like the idea of your significant other sleeping with someone else that's just cheating, your not gonna see that at all in the game. What I mean is: in the context of the MC manages to win over a girl she's not then gonna cheat on you with someone else.

Luckily in this game, none of them are really your girlfriend (or will they?) their girls who love to ruin you. But there isn't really a route solely dedicated to NTR but rather it will be sprinkled in there in certain routes.

The routes that will have some NTR elements will be Ivy (the blonde girl) and Lauren (the mommy), and even then they can be avoided if the player doesn't want to deal with that.
Understood.
I Liked it.
And thanks for the Reply, the fact that you can choose give the player agency, thats good, its a game after all.

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018

Thanks for the clarification. While it's not technically ntr by the traditional definition, I was worried that it was gonna be a situation where the mc is treated like a pet/toy to the end while they went and continued having relationships (because he doesn't count). I'm not a big fan of the more hardcore femdom like that because it ends up "feeling" like ntr.

It's hard to fully explain my views on femdom without writing a wall of text. But to sum it up: I don't agree with the whole "its femdom, what did you expect?" mentality I keep seeing on these boards. As if femdom is defined literally "the act of a girl treating someone lower than garbage. Expect graphic castration, ntr, and doing everything they can to make the victim want to commit suicide."
I really hope the new tag system alleviates this. But considering how people argued that text descriptions of graphic mutilation (very descriptive castration with a knife) was not "graphic violence" because it had no "graphics" and was "normal femdom so I shouldn't complain" :FacePalm: I don't hold much hope.

As for the wrestling scene thing, I guess I can understand that. It lets you indulge in some more weird/interesting scenarios. Though I wouldn't say the mc's situation is too unbelievable. Lets just say i've seen and heard some interesting things in my life.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
^On that note speaking of new tagging system, I think a ton of grief would be saved on my part if we got two tags in particular: Lezdom and submissive MC <----this is the one I really want. If I can just glance and see I can play submissively, that would save me from like spending 4 hours into a game to find out "femdom" was a foot job one time.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
I hate to break it to you but there are moments where other girls will be with someone else though you can avoid a few of them. Like I mentioned before everyone in the game is single so it's normal for folks to be sleeping around with other people. I also want to point out this is a femdom game and not a traditional dating sim/visual novel game.

In the route split which will be the next story update, you can avoid any cuckold scenes/ntr stuff as well.

I hope that clears things up for you.
not worth playing unless you can avoid it all.

May 28, 2017
Hoping for hard NTRs lol.

My feelings of degeneracy aside, damn feels bad for the guy. I actually envisioned an alternate ending where lil Jay confesses to Clay about everything, Clay feels bad that his friend's been treated like this, Clay spends his savings on 2 plane tickets to a different state where a family/homie lives, and Jay grows up away from the influences of the bad women, pays Clay back, actually gets a job, and ends up in a somewhat healthy and stable relationship with a nice but dom girl.

And then all 4 girls find him and final boss battle begins lol

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Hoping for hard NTRs lol.

My feelings of degeneracy aside, damn feels bad for the guy. I actually envisioned an alternate ending where lil Jay confesses to Clay about everything, Clay feels bad that his friend's been treated like this, Clay spends his savings on 2 plane tickets to a different state where a family/homie lives, and Jay grows up away from the influences of the bad women, pays Clay back, actually gets a job, and ends up in a somewhat healthy and stable relationship with a nice but dom girl.

And then all 4 girls find him and final boss battle begins lol
Welp ending just got spoiled, time to pack it up guys game got canceled.

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
By the way, what's the button to auto text?
And I don't know if it is a bug, but on the setting menu I can't change the volume or speed of the text, clicking on the bars do nothing

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
And I don't know if it is a bug, but on the setting menu I can't change the volume or speed of the text, clicking on the bars do nothing
I am not sure about auto, but I think skip was ctrl. As for the volume and stuff, so what you actually have to do is click (don't release) and drag it to where you want it to be. also you always need to start from full setting, even if you reduce it. so go to max volume>click>drag down to where you want it

Reactions: nicknicola

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Like it was mentioned before, you gotta make sure you click and drag from the right side to where you want it to be. You got to do it that way even when increasing too

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
Like it was mentioned before, you gotta make sure you click and drag from the right side to where you want it to be. You got to do it that way even when increasing too
Thanks! And what is the button to auto text if there's any?
By the way, there is some bug in the save files that they seem to overlap each other. Like some of the second batch of 8 save files overwrote the first 8 save files.

teotroi

Oct 8, 2020
loved this game even if graphics are not really there ....could someone recommend any similar games? or maybe games that have the girls being stronger than the guy and overpowering him the way they do here, and/or the whole verbal humiliation or sph thing. Thank you

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
loved this game even if graphics are not really there ....could someone recommend any similar games? or maybe games that have the girls being stronger than the guy and overpowering him the way they do here, and/or the whole verbal humiliation or sph thing. Thank you
Second class
Magic Femdom
Degrees of lewdity (text based, but seriously, give it a try. Extremely good)
FemU
If you are okay with Futa, Futadom world
Kaiserinreich (on hold)
Peniban Quest
Detective masochist (1-2, futa)
Monster girl quest (1-3)
Sadistic Sisters
The Bridegroom Training Diary of Tsumugi-sama
Violated Hero (1-6)

And this is not quite the same, since you can control how dominate/submissive you are, it changes things around, but still extremely good game:

Karlssons' Gambit

I feel like I'm missing a few, but these are things that match with your criteria. There is a bunch of fighting/wrestling games, but honestly those never seemed particularly good to me

• Thinking Face
Reactions: nicknicola

wolfsen80

Dec 16, 2017
I really love Lauren, are infantilizing, maternal and sexy at the same time, her way of humiliating us during the party, all is perfect in this character of stepmother abdl, I take her direct route, I really hope that we will go do in the diapers and infantilization with her ^^

wolfsen80

Dec 16, 2017
Second class
Magic Femdom
Degrees of lewdity (text based, but seriously, give it a try. Extremely good)
FemU
If you are okay with Futa, Futadom world
Kaiserinreich (on hold)
Peniban Quest
Detective masochist (1-2, futa)
Monster girl quest (1-3)
Sadistic Sisters
The Bridegroom Training Diary of Tsumugi-sama
Violated Hero (1-6)

And this is not quite the same, since you can control how dominate/submissive you are, it changes things around, but still extremely good game:

Karlssons' Gambit

I feel like I'm missing a few, but these are things that match with your criteria. There is a bunch of fighting/wrestling games, but honestly those never seemed particularly good to me
and there are some with abdl themes ?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
and there are some with abdl themes ?
So, I'm super looking into that stuff. They are RARE and hard to find. Especially if you're looking for the male being the one as an ab/dl. Here are a few I found that are pretty good:

FemU (has currently a single enslavement route that includes ABDL content, that's actually my doing. I'm also working with Salia about making Diapers something you can typically wear/get humiliated with)

Littleington university (lots of potential and perfect game so far, but very early in development and updates are understandably slow when you see the detail/effort put into it)

Momma's Boy (a CYOA HTML game, unfortunately it seems abandoned, but whats there is really well done)

Second Chance Academy (Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of this one, but it does deserve to be on this list)

Second Class has some minor ABDL content (will keep getting more, I'm quite pushing for it...which is a bit hypocritical of me, but Taco seems to not mind that stuff anyway. It's on the backburner of priorities though as he's got other things to develop as well)

Sophia's Secret (really pretty game, unfortunately its slow to develop, and the content is more geared towards the MC being a big, the little content is rather short. Also it just kind of instantly stops when you hit the end of content which...is a bit annoying. But really good game so far)

Diary of a Slave 1&2 (not very much there, but a really great spanking game anyway. Mostly you can wear a diaper and people will remark on it, that seems to be about the extent of it)

SpanQuestDX (I know this is an extention of the original SpanQuest, but I can't remember if this is solely an expansion of it or the modified one with a lot of ABDL content. It has a whole nursury/playroom thing and actually looked to be pretty amazing, but again, looks abandoned. That might not be this though, but rather a mod for it)

The Repurposing Center (HTML/Text, but quite an involved system regarding it, as well as other fetishes)

Barkston City Blues (Not really my cup of tea, I think this one involved a lot of gay interactions)

Weston Academy (I might be confusing the one above with this one. One of these two was heavily gay involvement, they aren't bad games, but again, both seem rather abandoned)

DiaperQuest (a paper-doll like system, its a bit weird to get used to. Lots of content I guess, but also not something I could ever fully get into)

I bolded ones that include Femdom content as well

Reactions: EaglesinSpace
3.90 star(s) 19 Votes