spacebunny

Jul 13, 2020
The Mac Version (at least on Mega) is downloading the Linux version. When you open the .rar file the folder says Linux. I'm thinking you may have just archived the wrong folder when posting it doll face. <3

felzz

Sep 8, 2019
I'm looking into the mac issues, I have no idea why this version of the game is acting up all others seem to be working fine. But I'll give it a deeper look. If I can't seem to get it running then I, unfortunately, might have to scrap the Mac version of the game.
hi there,i wanted to ask what engine are you using for the game i am trying to see if through the engine i can workaround the mac version

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
hi there,i wanted to ask what engine are you using for the game i am trying to see if through the engine i can workaround the mac version
The software I use is VN Maker, it's the same folks who made RPG Maker though it's been known to be a bit buggy

betamars

Oct 29, 2020
I want to like this game, especially considering it appears inspired by 'Your New Life' which is one of my fav sissy games. My biggest complaint, and I know this is a VN, but I feel like the ratio between character dialog to player choice is a little unbalanced. Scene after scene goes by with loads of text, without any input from the player to guide where things go. I think if there were more interactivity it would really elevate this game to the next level, however I know that adds complexity. Either way, I'm looking forward to see where this game goes. Good luck!

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Hey guys I posted this on all my main pages, I wanted to announce the official voice actors in The Big Score. They're all talented and wonderful I wanted to give them all proper credits and hopefully spread the word around them more.

Here are all the contact links I can provide. (Nikki's voice actor contact is more complicated, so if you wish to contact her please don't hesitate to private message me!)

MLWDY:

Stareyedweirdo:

Aipacalypse:

MistyMay:

Creme Chu:

I plan on adding these voices to this month's update, which means also replacing all the stock/placeholder audio files I had in the older chapters as well.

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Hey guys in case you all haven't be sure to follow the official discord for all updates or just hanging with the community.

Link:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Is the next chapter that comes out going to be the final one or will there be more after?
Um, I have no idea why you think it's the final one. The next update will be kinda short, its mostly just the player deciding what route they want to play on, then the following updates will make progress on each individual girl's routes

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
Um, I have no idea why you think it's the final one. The next update will be kinda short, its mostly just the player deciding what route they want to play on, then the following updates will make progress on each individual girl's routes
Alright thank you I just wanted to be sure, I'm glad theres gonna be more after

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Really like femdom games but NTR is a no go for me, so did the dev say if there will be NTR? And if it will be totally avoidable (avoidable, not skippable) thx (y)
There is NTR and...hrm. Its not really avoidable or skippable but it varies by the degrees I guess. Its a bit hard to explain.
If NTR is a huge deal breaker for you, I'd say this is probably a pass. Not all routes have NTR, but the common route has you either experience as you waiting around while something happens, or you are left while they go to do something, either way its happening with your knowledge. After that everything else up to what is written is avoidable.

Reactions: Default123x

FemdomN7

Sep 15, 2020
There is NTR and...hrm. Its not really avoidable or skippable but it varies by the degrees I guess. Its a bit hard to explain.
If NTR is a huge deal breaker for you, I'd say this is probably a pass. Not all routes have NTR, but the common route has you either experience as you waiting around while something happens, or you are left while they go to do something, either way its happening with your knowledge. After that everything else up to what is written is avoidable.
Shame :/ seemed like a nice game. Anyway already reported the missing tag, thx for the heads up.
* If someone in the future search the thread to know about NTR -> NTR = Unavoidable

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Really like femdom games but NTR is a no go for me, so did the dev say if there will be NTR? And if it will be totally avoidable (avoidable, not skippable) thx (y)
Hey it depends on what you call NTR, are there moments when the girls sleep with other people? Yes but that's because your all single so it's kind of normal. No one is sleeping with another person's girlfriend or boyfriend if that's what you mean, and, like it was mentioned before not all the routes are gonna have that. But anyway thanks for taking the time and intreast!

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Hey it depends on what you call NTR, are there moments when the girls sleep with other people? Yes but that's because your all single so it's kind of normal. No one is sleeping with another person's girlfriend or boyfriend if that's what you mean, and, like it was mentioned before not all the routes are gonna have that. But anyway thanks for taking the time and intreast!
This site is very....not clear, but it has some strict ideas. By this site's definition of NTR, a love interest holding hands with anyone else that is not the MC can be considered NTR. (Dead serious. They use the vaguest definition of "Any action that can invoke jealousy is NTR")

A little off topic, but people really get pretty batshit crazy over it. In another topic someone was bitching the game needs an NTR tag, because your SISTER was having sex with someone while not even having an actual relationship with the MC. While it was hinted there could be a relationship at some point, (clearly not at this time) the said person complained that she was sleeping around. So on that note, its just better to nip that in the bud

Reactions: Aseratrix

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
This site is very....not clear, but it has some strict ideas. By this site's definition of NTR, a love interest holding hands with anyone else that is not the MC can be considered NTR. (Dead serious. They use the vaguest definition of "Any action that can invoke jealousy is NTR")
Indeed. And in femdom context how would you dare as a submissive question what dominant females might decide to do with others? There is at least one type of NTR which is very compatible with femdom.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Indeed. And in femdom context how would you dare as a submissive question what dominant females might decide to do with others? There is at least one type of NTR which is very compatible with femdom.
Not to get all philosophical or anything, but I've always considered cuckolding and NTR as two different things. I mean, yes, they can frequently overlap, but I feel like a cuck can be a thing, but not be considered "stolen" or "lost" in regards to their partner. I personally am not a fan of any relationship that is basically losing your partner and having them stolen, but cuckolding, when done properly can be very hot, and doesn't necessarily have to make the cuck feel any less loved or desired by their partner. This distinction I feel is important. One of my favorite types of play (and I've seen a few examples of this, its always really hot) is when the partner goes out and "Cheats" or cucks him, but then always gives him a chance to "win" her back. There is one doujin that is really well done, where she always makes sure her partner, the cuck, is always being taken care of/active/still involved, and while she threatens many things (only after warning him she will say such things) she still always lets him win her back. In the end, the relationship is one where everyone is on equal terms with complete understanding and expectations of each other. They love each other, but have an extreme kink/fetish they follow, but it winds up enriching the relationship as its consensual on all sides. (seriously one of my favorite/best doujins I've read)

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes