polaco

Mar 16, 2017
The problem is there is only one tag, which is "ntr", so any content around sharing a partner, willingly or unwillingly, will be labeled as ntr. I think the reason they don't add any new tags is the hassle of going back and fixing all the tags on the older games, and that forces people to use ntr with a much broader meaning than it actually has.

Reactions: KiraJames

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
The problem is there is only one tag, which is "ntr", so any content around sharing a partner, willingly or unwillingly, will be labeled as ntr. I think the reason they don't add any new tags is the hassle of going back and fixing all the tags on the older games, and that forces people to use ntr with a much broader meaning than it actually has.
actually I messaged them about adding a lesdom tag to help make it so I don't need to ask a bunch of questions for games, and I got a response saying, they are revamping their tag system next year, as such they don't plan to alter/add/remove tags for the rest of this year until they begin the overhaul. So that will be the time to get things like a cuck tag, netorare tag, netori tag, lezdom tag, domination loss tag, etc.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Not to get all philosophical or anything, but I've always considered cuckolding and NTR as two different things. I mean, yes, they can frequently overlap, but I feel like a cuck can be a thing, but not be considered "stolen" or "lost" in regards to their partner. I personally am not a fan of any relationship that is basically losing your partner and having them stolen, but cuckolding, when done properly can be very hot, and doesn't necessarily have to make the cuck feel any less loved or desired by their partner. This distinction I feel is important. One of my favorite types of play (and I've seen a few examples of this, its always really hot) is when the partner goes out and "Cheats" or cucks him, but then always gives him a chance to "win" her back. There is one doujin that is really well done, where she always makes sure her partner, the cuck, is always being taken care of/active/still involved, and while she threatens many things (only after warning him she will say such things) she still always lets him win her back. In the end, the relationship is one where everyone is on equal terms with complete understanding and expectations of each other. They love each other, but have an extreme kink/fetish they follow, but it winds up enriching the relationship as its consensual on all sides. (seriously one of my favorite/best doujins I've read)
I agree, but what would you call situations such as:

1. She lends you out to serve other females too, esp. in a scenario where she treats you as slave and common property of all females? Would this be more like you becoming a prostitute of sorts rather than ntr?

2. She dominates you and considers you important as a slave but not as a love interest, hence she has other relationships in which you are not directly involved (hence not cuck in the sense that she does not use the other relationship to inflict psychological humiliation)? If the arrangement would suit you both, would it still be ntr?

My main problem with the ntr tag on this site is, that it does not even tell you who is ntrd, and yet its important to know. For example a game where there is a dominant MC lets say, who has a harem and fucks with all those in his or her harem, isn't he or she ntr-ing the ones in his or her harem? Yet its not called ntr, I guess because its only "painful" if you identify with the one who gets ntrd. But in that case, ntr should only properly apply if the MC is cheated on, but that has another tag "cheating"...so I admit I am a bit confused.

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
actually I messaged them about adding a lesdom tag to help make it so I don't need to ask a bunch of questions for games, and I got a response saying, they are revamping their tag system next year, as such they don't plan to alter/add/remove tags for the rest of this year until they begin the overhaul. So that will be the time to get things like a cuck tag, netorare tag, netori tag, lezdom tag, domination loss tag, etc.
I hope they don't revamp it in a bad way, for example leaving out femdom as a tag.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Looks like I got that NTR rating even though all the girls are single and aren't romantically with the MC. Weird I wasn't trying to make it like that but whatever lol.
Yeah, but hover over it and then see how the site defines it. You acknowledge its a dating sim/possible chance for love at the very start at the game. You were doomed to get it with how little it takes for people to declare it

I agree, but what would you call situations such as:

1. She lends you out to serve other females too, esp. in a scenario where she treats you as slave and common property of all females? Would this be more like you becoming a prostitute of sorts rather than ntr?

2. She dominates you and considers you important as a slave but not as a love interest, hence she has other relationships in which you are not directly involved (hence not cuck in the sense that she does not use the other relationship to inflict psychological humiliation)? If the arrangement would suit you both, would it still be ntr?

My main problem with the ntr tag on this site is, that it does not even tell you who is ntrd, and yet its important to know. For example a game where there is a dominant MC lets say, who has a harem and fucks with all those in his or her harem, isn't he or she ntr-ing the ones in his or her harem? Yet its not called ntr, I guess because its only "painful" if you identify with the one who gets ntrd. But in that case, ntr should only properly apply if the MC is cheated on, but that has another tag "cheating"...so I admit I am a bit confused.
1) If she's lending you out, it depends on the acts involved? It's only prostitution if you're being exchanged for compensations. Also for me personally, NTR is dependent on the feelings of you there. Are you in love with her and she's forcibly making you serve others against your will? She's not feeling jealous clearly, but your feelings in being diminished and devalued, so while not NTR its not a very good feeling involved

2) By this sites definition? Yes, but only if you considered her a love interest. In general sense of NTR? Not really, if you're never in a relationship with her in the first place, you can't lose what you never had. Just because you love someone and they don't reciprocate doesn't mean you got cucked, it means you just have to accept...she just wasn't into you and move on.

I think there is several kinds of NTR, so I agree that its too vague. There is scenarios like: Did you agree and or push for her to begin other relationships in the first place, Did she get raped/blackmailed/harassed in someway that made it at least initially against her will, We're you aware of said events before/after it was too late, or even aware of the events at all as the character, not the player. And again, as you said, were they even someone that was with you, like actively in a relationship at the time said events happened? With the way some people act on this site, anytime you date someone thats a non-virgin, means you got NTR'd which...is really ridiculous. In reality, if you don't want to know about that stuff...don't ask. It's absolutely asinine to expect someone to have saved themselves for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aseratrix

FemdomN7

Sep 15, 2020
Looks like I got that NTR rating even though all the girls are single and aren't romantically with the MC. Weird I wasn't trying to make it like that but whatever lol.
Yeah by the site's definition NTR = Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.
So this game is NTR, even though some may disagree

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
This is good stuff. But is the abdl and ntr avoidable? Not really a fan of those two.

Also the wrestling scene end was a bit too unbelievable. It was somewhat believable up until lauren jumped on stage and literally stripped and harassed him in a public venue. I cant imagine a wrestling fans not getting disgusted to the point of filing complaints or just calling the cops on the spot. The announcer asking for a return performance is just asking for a whole ton of trouble. Unless "mommy" is covering shit up in the background? I mean the yoga class worked because it was her class, but the going to a wrestling match was spontaneous.

Becky is probably my favorite character so far because her approach to femdom is more like a real sub/dom relationship. Aside from the trickery of course (trust is important).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiraJames

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
This is good stuff. But is the abdl and ntr avoidable? Not really a fan of those two.

Also the wrestling scene end was a bit too unbelievable. It was somewhat believable up until lauren jumped on stage and literally stripped and harassed him in a public venue. I cant imagine a wrestling fans not getting disgusted to the point of filing complaints or just calling the cops on the spot. The announcer asking for a return performance is just asking for a whole ton of trouble. Unless "mommy" is covering shit up in the background? I mean the yoga class worked because it was her class, but the going to a wrestling match was spontaneous.

Becky is probably my favorite character so far because her approach to femdom is more like a real sub/dom relationship. Aside from the trickery of course (trust is important).
Hey glad you like it! always great to see some Becky love. And yeah since we're at the route split part if you don't like abdl stuff (Lauren) you can avoid her route completely. Right now the first 4 chapters are all the common routes the next story update will have the route split chapters.

As far as the wrestling scene goes, all I can say is I'm not really trying to create a realistic story haha. This is an over the top exaggerated style of story of a bunch of mean girls who enjoy humiliating the MC, none of that is really realistic. Thanks again for playing I hope you look forward to it's future!

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
Played for the first time. I went Ivy route, it hurt a little that end of chapter 3 because after reading everything i started to feel a bit sorry for Little Jay. But hey, at least he is popular with the girls now. :ROFLMAO:
Tina route when? lol
Looking foward for more. The story is going good, i liked a lot this art style.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Played for the first time. I went Ivy route, it hurt a little that end of chapter 3 because after reading everything i started to feel a bit sorry for Little Jay. But hey, at least he is popular with the girls now. :ROFLMAO:
Tina route when? lol
Looking foward for more. The story is going good, i liked a lot this art style.
I kinda felt that way too, but Div explained it to me like this: Jason is a massive loser. Like he had all sorts of opportunities and just never did anything with his life. He has no ambitions, he has no real skills, he's lazy and just has little to none redeemable qualities. So in a sense...yeah his life is a bit pitiable, but....fuck him, hes a total loser and look at the girls he gets to mess with :p I'd be the bestest boy for Lauren <3

Malteses

Jan 25, 2020
For my fellow linux people:
If you're having problems with starting the game it might be that you're missing some files.
For me it was libgconf-2-4 library. So just install that on your machine and it should work just fine.

Reactions: tamzarian

rvsun

Aug 21, 2018
Hey glad you like it! always great to see some Becky love. And yeah since we're at the route split part if you don't like abdl stuff (Lauren) you can avoid her route completely. Right now the first 4 chapters are all the common routes the next story update will have the route split chapters.

As far as the wrestling scene goes, all I can say is I'm not really trying to create a realistic story haha. This is an over the top exaggerated style of story of a bunch of mean girls who enjoy humiliating the MC, none of that is really realistic. Thanks again for playing I hope you look forward to it's future!
Talking about Becky love, she's my absolute favorite as well. Hope to see a good amount more of that Goddess :D

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
i havent seen a concrete answer. is ntr actually avoidable? i dont want to see any love interest with anyone else.

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
i havent seen a concrete answer. is ntr actually avoidable? i dont want to see any love interest with anyone else.
I hate to break it to you but there are moments where other girls will be with someone else though you can avoid a few of them. Like I mentioned before everyone in the game is single so it's normal for folks to be sleeping around with other people. I also want to point out this is a femdom game and not a traditional dating sim/visual novel game.

In the route split which will be the next story update, you can avoid any cuckold scenes/ntr stuff as well.

I hope that clears things up for you.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes