PinkNova

May 2, 2018
I wonder if we'll get a Emma path? I couldn't find it when playing around with choices, so if there is one already I didn't notice. (Btw Team Nikki, <3)

felzz

Sep 8, 2019
Hey all an update gonna be posted here later tonight gonna be a bug fix with some UI changes as well as a Mac and Linux version, in the meantime here's a pdf tutorial document that explains some issues people have, like transferring save files, hiding message box etc.
hi there just a heads up,you posted the linux version in both the mac and linux download.The name of the .rar says mac but inside it contains the linux files

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
hi there just a heads up,you posted the linux version in both the mac and linux download.The name of the .rar says mac but inside it contains the linux files
Thanks for the heads up, I don't know how I missed that but I'll contact the admins and fix that up!

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
I wonder if we'll get a Emma path? I couldn't find it when playing around with choices, so if there is one already I didn't notice. (Btw Team Nikki, <3)
There's no Emma path but you can get an ending with her no matter which route you take and depending on what you say or do with her.

Reactions: PinkNova

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
I send an update request for the mac version of the game, I don't know how long it will take but here is the download link in the meantime.

Mac:

D

Deleted member 2980948

I can open the Game app after using chmod +x, but after opening it nothing happens. I'm on mac btw

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
The link to the Mac version actually contains the Linux version (despite the naming of the zip file).

felzz

Sep 8, 2019
yeah the mac version isnt working even running chmod +x in raid to convert nsjw files to executables i could get the game to boot but get this error:

Oops! An unexpected error has occurred.

Uncaught Error: EROFS: read-only file system, open './/settings.vndata'

File: fs.js@663:18

Stack trace:

Error: EROFS: read-only file system, open './/settings.vndata'

at Object.fs.openSync (fs.js:663:18)

at Object.fs.writeFileSync (fs.js:1314:33)

I am not the best at reading code so i really dont know how to solve it but i i get it working i will mention it ,at least getting it too boot its a good first step

ItZFaith69

Mar 30, 2020
Is there any sexual content in the current version?
Sorry for asking... I know there are no tags and I didn't wanted to read all the massages

tamzarian

Mar 29, 2018
Hey all an update gonna be posted here later tonight gonna be a bug fix with some UI changes as well as a Mac and Linux version, in the meantime here's a pdf tutorial document that explains some issues people have, like transferring save files, hiding message box etc.
Thanks! femdom deserve linux (and vice-versa)

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
I'm looking into the mac issues, I have no idea why this version of the game is acting up all others seem to be working fine. But I'll give it a deeper look. If I can't seem to get it running then I, unfortunately, might have to scrap the Mac version of the game.

Div [Divanation]

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2020
Thanks for letting me know, as a follow-up any future plans with Clover, or Andrea?
Since there both side characters they won't have routes dedicated to them, but they will have side stories revolving around them throughout the game so there will be H scenes with them at the very least. And I will say even though Andrea isn't a main character she will be an important character who will pop up a lot in a couple of routes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PinkNova
3.90 star(s) 19 Votes