xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
What other games? Can't find any other games by this dev...

As for Nerd Girl, you're able to treat her as more than food though
apologies, I was not clear I meant like cxx already said Other dev Vampire games. anyway the story is just starting who knows what you can do, in the future.

Reactions: S1nsational

arthas diablo

Dec 9, 2021
Edit: If you aren't seeing the enhanced stats, reload the game and your save again.
My mod only changes 3 lines in 1 file and just increases the stat rewards for the very first set of choices.
In the first set of choices, the reward is the same no matter which of the 3 you pick.

Updated for v0.9302

Just since I saw a few asking for cheats;

This will boost the 10 stats on the left side of the character panel along with Power and Control.
If you want to change your money or energy that can be done via; saveeditonline.com or with URM.

This should be compatible with the WT mod that is already available.
It will need to be updated with each new version though I think.

Obviously drop the "game" folder from the .rar file in your main "The Bite Revenant" folder.

Here are the stats that are supposed to change with this mod.
[/QUOTE

looks like it dosent work with the wt as of last patch i had problems with getting it working untill i installed fresh with no wt then started a game then skipped to choosing the stats and it was still normal stats then restarted game and new game then it worked
so my fix was this make a save with the stats then install the wt and it works so far

Jul 4, 2017
Not sure.
Do you not see this?
View attachment 3377192

The one thing I can't seem to make work anymore is adding the stat max. It's exactly the same syntax as the source file, but doesn't seem to work. However the addition of stat maxes in the source file doesn't match the acquired stats anyway, so I'm assuming they don't really matter.
For me it keeps the stats as normal doesn't change anything even with fresh download and fresh save

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
restart by making a new game that is
That's what I have done already lol like 3 times maybe I might need to delete the persistent
The walkthrough hasn't been updated.
The naming for stat changes in the code was changed.

A lot of modders don't update on non-content versions btw, so you might be waiting until the next actual content release for the WT update.

I don't know why it's being a problem for you guys. I can't replicate what you're seeing.

For me it even works to load an existing save.

It's literally a 3-line edit, changing the rewards for the first choice.
The dev tracks choices, not stats, so it's referencing the choice script to determine the stats, which is why it should work on existing saves too.

ghostch15

Mar 22, 2018
for the unlocking traits error i fixed mine by using unren to allow console/dev mode
then shft d to enter dev mode select variables
type POWER = u'Power' hit enter then type Power = 101 hit enter and now it works fine... for me anyway

DemonLoverBoy

Nov 15, 2020
Needs a mod that removes the white texts. Which are sometimes unnecessary descriptions of the renders, sometimes the thoughts of the MC, and sometimes third person narration. I can't follow the story with these incessant white texts.

Landrol

Nov 22, 2023
I keep on getting errors in the game and missing seemingly very important story points because of it. I don't have any mods installed. I've uninstalled and reinstalled like 4 times now. Including fresh downloads from different links. I've fresh restarted the game 2 times now and I'm still getting errors. There seems to be a very important story point that I keep getting an error on. Something earlier on after the meeting with the Duke, with Zoey.

Rich (BB code):
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 539, in execute_show_screen
    args, kwargs = a.evaluate()
  File "game/Scripts/Scenes/true_rulers.rpy", line 762, in <module>
  File "game/Scripts/Scripts/classes.rpy", line 829, in relationshipCheck
  File "game/Scripts/Scripts/choices.rpy", line 75, in fillInChoices
KeyError: None

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 69, in script call
  File "Scripts/Scenes/true_rulers.rpyc", line 762, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2015, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2003, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 191, in evaluate
    args.append(renpy.python.py_eval(v, locals=scope))
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
The Bite Revenant
Sat Mar  9 10:53:15 2024

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I keep on getting errors in the game and missing seemingly very important story points because of it. I don't have any mods installed. I've uninstalled and reinstalled like 4 times now. Including fresh downloads from different links. I've fresh restarted the game 2 times now and I'm still getting errors. There seems to be a very important story point that I keep getting an error on. Something earlier on after the meeting with the Duke, with Zoey.

Rich (BB code):
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 69, in script call
  File "Scripts/Scenes/true_rulers.rpyc", line 762, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2015, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2003, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 191, in evaluate
    args.append(renpy.python.py_eval(v, locals=scope))
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
The Bite Revenant
Sat Mar  9 10:53:15 2024
If you are installing and want to start from scratch, you will need to delete the "persistent" file that contains the stuff from your old games, such as your Mod abuse history.
The file is located at "C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TheBite-1597297363" replacing "your username" with the real name you use on your PC.

Landrol

Nov 22, 2023
If you are installing and want to start from scratch, you will need to delete the "persistent" file that contains the stuff from your old games, such as your Mod abuse history.
The file is located at "C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TheBite-1597297363" replacing "your username" with the real name you use on your PC.
I'll try that, thanks!

Landrol

Nov 22, 2023
That worked! Thanks! Now to try and isolate which mod was throwing all those damn errors. Cause before I reported this and got to the point after the Duke, I had probably already gotten like 15ish errors if not more lol

Reactions: PickerLewd

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That worked! Thanks! Now to try and isolate which mod was throwing all those damn errors. Cause before I reported this and got to the point after the Duke, I had probably already gotten like 15ish errors if not more lol
wt-mod prolly.

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes