• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
How come in this update Zoey tells the MC his fake body was found (and he acts like he didn't know) when just before the previous update ends they both read about it in the paper at Zoeys place? They both already knew. Did the dev forget about this?

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
How come in this update Zoey tells the MC his fake body was found (and he acts like he didn't know) when just before the previous update ends they both read about it in the paper at Zoeys place? They both already knew. Did the dev forget about this?
Dev already said that this issue was fixed for next update.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
This game if it does not get abandoned could be 1#, without any doubt. The stroy is just AAA, the main LI is finally so good, that it is the first game I find her better than side girls. (sorry BADIK, main LI s suck except Bella, Summer's Gone best girl is Amber both Bella and Nami ar meh for me, so yeah, A.O.A Jenny and her brown haired "twin" meh, this is a first I like the main LI and find her both visually and as a person appealing) Too bad the game is still so short.

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Really good so far! One "small" request... would it be possible to have more save pages? I tend/want to save the game at every decision and there's a ton of them. Thanks.

Reactions: Mad Max68

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Had a weird potential bug where after visiting Doc for the first time I had the option to tell Zoey about sleeping with Doc or not, I didn't tell her about that, and Zoey invited my character inside her apartment. While inside she showed me the newspaper with the report about the MC's fake body being found, but the next day Zoey still told me about it like I didn't know the body was found.

malkass

Jun 14, 2018
madmate.games
some bug during both freeroams in flat: cant do jackshit every time i move over a door or sth it shows "Blinds" and appearantly also links to the label mc_apartment_entrance_windows as the text for blinds appears. i tried it both with compressed and uncompressed and a fresh start. old saves which have the same issue should however be from v0.32. got this bug only in 32bit application not in the 64 one.

moesanrath

Dec 6, 2021
well this is a fun little game. i'm looking forward to more, as this is going into my games to watch folder

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
Love this game. Always love Vampire stories and ones inspired by VtM etc and this story is great so far. Would be nice if the chapters were a little longer, hadn't played it for a while but I did remember where the last one ended and got through the new stuff very quickly. That being said it was great and the fact we have multiple quests and some freeroam stuff, it's understandable, just it's like getting to the mid-season finale of a show and knowing you have to wait a few months for it to come back for the second half of the season.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Taellosse

Apr 29, 2021
"18th February 2022 - public release"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

p.s.
as i have prematurely ejposted, gonna do its compressing now :BootyTime:

The Bite: Revenant [v0.41] [madmate.games] (2.29 GB rar pc source)
181 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (reduced image/audio quality): Mega Workupload
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
Your compressed version appears to be missing several images. "mc_in_the_coffee_shop_intro_021" and "after_garage_meeting_016" are the ones I've personally encountered so far. Also, looks like you didn't re-Ren it after compressing.

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes