JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Not to mention that, from a practical standpoint, Arbiter basically only knows the MC exists. She's literally had zero interactions with the MC since the beginning of the game. Why in the hell would she suddenly jump into bed with him? She doesn't come across as horny and lonely like the doctor. Alys also rationalized it as "research"; what would Arbiter's excuse be, "close-combat practice"?
You know, even if by some miracle that she does jump in bed with him, I'd imagine it'd play out like this scene here :LOL::

the-boys-head-crush.gif

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
This is why we got a command power that works on vampires. :D
He has the power, but MC is still just a beginner at this. And I could be wrong but somehow I get the feeling Arbiter is much more powerful than the vampire bitch (lol can't remember her name) who tried to choke Zoey (I mean, if that power of his can control any vampire, would there even be a story? Pretty sure there would be limitations, at least in this stage).

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
He has the power, but MC is still just a beginner at this. And I could be wrong but somehow I get the feeling Arbiter is much more powerful than the vampire bitch (lol can't remember her name) who tried to choke Zoey (I mean, if that power of his can control any vampire, would there even be a story? Pretty sure there would be limitations, at least in this stage).
I did not say that the MC will survive after the sex.
but
"He got off before he got offed."

Imagine that MC get himself killed, but before that he impregnate the Arbiter...
MC dies, screen fade to black
"Eighteen years later..."
MC_lite: Mom, where is my lunchbox?
Arbiter: Stupid kid...

:D

Scrubberino

Aug 9, 2019
Not to mention that, from a practical standpoint, Arbiter basically only knows the MC exists. She's literally had zero interactions with the MC since the beginning of the game. Why in the hell would she suddenly jump into bed with him? She doesn't come across as horny and lonely like the doctor. Alys also rationalized it as "research"; what would Arbiter's excuse be, "close-combat practice"?
Read this particular conversation further back to get a pointer at 'legendary bloodlines' and one of their traits we know about.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
No idea about horny, but I definitely think Arbiter is a bit lonely. I mean every other vampire seem to hate her. On the other hand it wouldn't surprise me if she might not mind being lonely.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Read this particular conversation further back to get a pointer at 'legendary bloodlines' and one of their traits we know about.
I've now searched and looked at results in this thread for Arbiter and for bloodline. I can't tell what any of that has to do with Arbiter dropping her panties for the MC or not. Elaborate, please.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
I've now searched and looked at results in this thread for Arbiter and for bloodline. I can't tell what any of that has to do with Arbiter dropping her panties for the MC or not. Elaborate, please.
Doc in the game said that some special vampire was able to procreate in the old fashioned way.
All the other noises are horny gamer speculations.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
No idea about horny, but I definitely think Arbiter is a bit lonely. I mean every other vampire seem to hate her. On the other hand it wouldn't surprise me if she might not mind being lonely.
I would very much agree. But it wouldn't make sense for that to happen in v0.4, which was my point. I'm not saying it won't happen at some point, but it would be ridiculous in the next version.

Reactions: bacienvu88

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I did not say that the MC will survive after the sex.
but
"He got off before he got offed."

Imagine that MC get himself killed, but before that he impregnate the Arbiter...
MC dies, screen fade to black
"Eighteen years later..."
MC_lite: Mom, where is my lunchbox?
Arbiter: Stupid kid...

:D
In terms of power, I meant it not just in physical strength, but mental fortitude as well.
From what we've seen of the Arbiter so far, in my eyes (though I could be wrong), she seems to have a pretty ironclad will and doesn't seem to be the type who really breaks mentally.

If MC was an experienced vampire (much later down the line), I'd probably consider the possibility.
But until then? Nah......I'd imagine the Arbiter will chop him in two before our poor MC can even get his sword ready, heh.

I think she's one of those types that actually might just perfer solitude, yeah.

Doc in the game said that some special vampire was able to procreate in the old fashioned way.
I think this part is one (of several) part where I think this game distinguishes itself well from Rebirth.
I mean, with that game, MC basically can't get hard unless he gets blood (trait of all male vamps in Rebirth), and he needs to feed someone in advance in order to have proper sex with another.
Also, in Rebirth a vampire cannot procreate old fashioned way, and can only have a "child" through the bite.

Now that I know this, I know who I definitely want to procreate with.........Zoey, Zoey, Zoey :sneaky::sneaky:

Reactions: Nulldev

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
For as much as I always want games to update with new content, I honestly believe your next update should be v0.35 and you should spend all the time you need to finalize and complete your UI. Including whatever functions or artwork you need to get done for it. Even if it's for things that won't be implemented yet, you should get your stats system and traits menu completely fleshed out as well as your Glossary.

If these are things that are meaning to be paid attention to as the game progresses, it would be better to have the system fleshed out completely before you really start moving forward.

You don't want to be on version 8 and still not have the thing working right.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Vampires are not transforming .. that would have ta be a lycan / demon / sorcery game.
Vamps motif is being stuck in time .. no alterations but decay.
Touche, Yes the punishment there would be the "stuck in time" never aging. Having to watch all you know and love die around you,all the while you never changing. I am sure there is a hard lesson to learn in that. Mind you Vampires do have a type of transformation. Deformity of the Jaw, Fangs and a new desire for blood at any cost. It depends on the type of Vamp myth you are going for of course. The Desire for blood could be taken as a metaphor for sexual desire. However you are right. Ah! The Transformation can also be personality. A Shy,Conservative sexually repressed Christian who has Anthropophobia(Fear of People and or fear of being judged and rejected by others at social events). She gets bitten and her desires take over,whether that be blood or something else forces her to search out people,instead of hiding from them. Slowly her personality would continue to change and surely find social events to get what she desires, whether that be blood or something more erotic. So it is a different type of transformation than Werewolves(Lycans). It Depends on what type of Vamp myth, I suppose. Cheers.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
For procreation, my dear gamers, breeding is where it is at when a top dog is lonely:
Arbiter needs a project to fire her up and make her rule as she intended: iron fist.
For that, she needs a goal to drive her - having MC be the seed of breeding - Hallelujah!
All the other noises are horny gamer speculations.
I would very much agree. But it wouldn't make sense for that to happen in v0.4, which was my point. I'm not saying it won't happen at some point, but it would be ridiculous in the next version.
In terms of power, I meant it not just in physical strength, but mental fortitude as well.
From what we've seen of the Arbiter so far, in my eyes (though I could be wrong), she seems to have a pretty ironclad will and doesn't seem to be the type who really breaks mentally.

If MC was an experienced vampire (much later down the line), I'd probably consider the possibility.
But until then? Nah......I'd imagine the Arbiter will chop him in two before our poor MC can even get his sword ready, heh.

I think she's one of those types that actually might just perfer solitude, yeah.

I think this part is one (of several) part where I think this game distinguishes itself well from Rebirth.
I mean, with that game, MC basically can't get hard unless he gets blood (trait of all male vamps in Rebirth), and he needs to feed someone in advance in order to have proper sex with another.
Also, in Rebirth a vampire cannot procreate old fashioned way, and can only have a "child" through the bite.

Now that I know this, I know who I definitely want to procreate with.........Zoey, Zoey, Zoey :sneaky::sneaky:
For refference .. check out Van Hellsing of hugh jackman and/or I, Frankenstein

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
For procreation, my dear gamers, breeding is where it is at when a top dog is lonely:
Arbiter needs a project to fire her up and make her rule as she intended: iron fist.
For that, she needs a goal to drive her - having MC be the seed of breeding - Hallelujah!

For refference .. check out Van Hellsing of hugh jackman and/or I, Frankenstein
I think having Arbiter suddenly jump on the MC for sex in v0.4 makes no sense, even with his ability. Eventually, sure; I could see her getting intimate, despite how she might initially appear. I think sex with her suddenly in v0.4 would require poor writing, something I would never encourage of any writer or creator.

Reactions: Mr Secret and JJJ84
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes