greenjf

Sep 23, 2020

Unlocked

Back again.

Plan is to potentially start pumping out releases on the 14th.
I'd definitely instead of potentially since I don't need that much to work on, but the catch is that it's the vacation time of the year, so I can expect family to stop by. Them being conservative and religious makes working on the game impossible while they are around, so it's a race against time whether I manage to finish the work before I have a full house to deal with.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017

Unlocked

Back again.

I'd definitely instead of potentially since I don't need that much to work on, but the catch is that it's the vacation time of the year, so I can expect family to stop by. Them being conservative and religious makes working on the game impossible while they are around, so it's a race against time whether I manage to finish the work before I have a full house to deal with.
Happy progress is made :love:, sad because he gonna make a pause later :cry:.

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022

Unlocked

Back again.

speaking of pumping when do mc dick down zoey lovingly kiss her nice and tender

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
No thanks, dream sex in games is lame.
It depends how well its made. Most of the case they are cheap done and therefore lame. But there sre some, where there was some thought used, be a fucking banger.

A example would be Knightly Passion with the blonde nun. I made even a post there about it. :sneaky:(y)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
on rebirth mc dreams but those were/are close to nightmares.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
on rebirth mc dreams but those were/are close to nightmares.
Now add some steamy segs into it and they turn from nightmare -> normal wet dream.

I see that the over use of "dream" scene can down play the "real" scene when it arrives, but like I mentioned if used right and matches with the lore and character I definitifly welcomly would see that in the game because if you have character who take to much build up people get bored.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

Unlocked

Should've done this a bit ago, but anyway: official release dates!

21st of April - Master Researachers
25th of April - Assistants
28th of April - Supporters
Hell yeah :geek:

Strangejay

Aug 1, 2021

Unlocked

Should've done this a bit ago, but anyway: official release dates!

21st of April - Master Researachers
25th of April - Assistants
28th of April - Supporters
When this update gonna be available here

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes