Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It sounds like marketing but yeah, the game doesn't need any remake so far.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I get the part about advertising the game and quality of life upgrades just hope they aren't also trying to remaster or remake old renders. :unsure:
It sounds like marketing but yeah, the game doesn't need any remake so far.
I love this game and I don't want it to change too much

I like the MC and I like the way he treats people

I especially liked that he doesn't act like a horny idiot

I hope he doesn't turn into an evil bastard that hurts innocent people

you know like the MC in rebirth
Well, it looks like it won't involve story, dialogues and characters, which is fine with me.

Just wondering when a new update comes out, anyway.

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
I love this game and I don't want it to change too much

I like the MC and I like the way he treats people

I especially liked that he doesn't act like a horny idiot

I hope he doesn't turn into an evil bastard that hurts innocent people

you know like the MC in rebirth
Evil bastard, Hurt Innocent?!

Do you eat meat or vegetable, my dear? Do you ask personality of chickens and potatoes before you eat them? Maybe cow you ate yesterday was a very productive and loved member of our community (living beings of Earth). So, please stop deceiving yourself.

Sep 3, 2020
Evil bastard, Hurt Innocent?!

Do you eat meat or vegetable, my dear? Do you ask personality of chickens and potatoes before you eat them? Maybe cow you ate yesterday was a very productive and loved member of our community (living beings of Earth). So, please stop deceiving yourself.
I get that but this game is way better than rebirth

in my opinion

in rebirth, they basically fried a young girl brain and acted like it was no big deal

which makes no sense because. MC hasn't been a vampire for that long so it should still bother him

not to mention in the early update Sharon told the MC don't lose sight of your Humanity

and now she's like whatever

but to stay on topic this game The Bite: Revenant is much better i prefer how this game is written

and in my opinion, I loved the characters in this game

Reactions: larry69 and QBaSS

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
I get that but this game is way better than rebirth

in my opinion

in rebirth, they basically fried a young girl brain and acted like it was no big deal

which makes no sense because. MC hasn't been a vampire for that long so it should still bother him

not to mention in the early update Sharon told the MC don't lose sight of your Humanity

and now she's like whatever

but to stay on topic this game The Bite: Revenant is much better i prefer how this game is written

and in my opinion, I loved the characters in this game
You are looking from human perspective IMHO but we are playing as a vampire. Probably I don't give a crap about any human if I were a vampire because I don't give a crap 'bout any chicken as a human. So, why do I care if I made a human loyal to me through addiction? If I recall correctly this was her own decision and players have an option to keep her addiction in check; just say "NO" when she ask for more.

You can't lose something you don't have; -generally speaking- to be a vampire, we must die first... this is where our human part gone bye bye. But I understand you non the less.

Sep 3, 2020
You are looking from human perspective IMHO but we are playing as a vampire. Probably I don't give a crap about any human if I were a vampire because I don't give a crap 'bout any chicken as a human. So, why do I care if I made a human loyal to me through addiction? If I recall correctly this was her own decision and players have an option to keep her addiction in check; just say "NO" when she ask for more.

You can't lose something you don't have; -generally speaking- to be a vampire, we must die first... this is where our human part gone bye bye. But I understand you non the less.
I know brother there are different types of vampires

vampires that when they are born they lose their humanity and they don't care

I absolutely hate those types of vampires

but then there is a different type of vampire.

that's when you become a vampire your still you

you are just physically different

you may have the urge to feed on humans but the choice is still yours

and the longer those vampires live

they may stop caring about humans but it's always their choice

then are vampires that have all the weaknesses that vampires do but they can still reproduce

and they don't need blood to get it up

obviously, those are my favorite type of vampires

I like the freedom of choice it's much more interesting

and it's obvious that the vampires in this game have freedom of choice that's why I love it

my problem with rebirth

anybody who played rebirth from the beginning can

tell you that freedom of choice was a thing

and all of a sudden it went too well what can you do

Reactions: xbinhoux

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
Okay, what is up with that formatting? It physically hurts my eyes.

On the topic of humanity, there's a system in tabletop aptly named downward spiral that reflects mechanically how vampires slide from being normal human beings into uncaring beasts. Gameplay consequence of wanton abandon is degenerating into a mindless beast that has no capacity of controlling their urges. I find it tremendously unlikely that a freshly turned vampire will view humans as chickens. (That's putting aside the whole ethical question of vegetarianism/veganism, some people actually think it is immoral to kill animals)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Keep in mind, it's from another setting and is not canon to the game. I don't see anything that would directly contradict this though.

Sep 3, 2020
Okay, what is up with that formatting? It physically hurts my eyes.

On the topic of humanity, there's a system in tabletop aptly named downward spiral that reflects mechanically how vampires slide from being normal human beings into uncaring beasts. Gameplay consequence of wanton abandon is degenerating into a mindless beast that has no capacity of controlling their urges. I find it tremendously unlikely that a freshly turned vampire will view humans as chickens. (That's putting aside the whole ethical question of vegetarianism/veganism, some people actually think it is immoral to kill animals)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Keep in mind, it's from another setting and is not canon to the game. I don't see anything that would directly contradict this though.
wow thank you for explaining that my brother

because of my reading disability, I cant play tabletop games

so all my knowledge of vampires comes from TV shows I watch

by the way, using your knowledge of vampires what kind of vampire would I be

if I didn't kill innocent people don't take advantage of women against their will

but I have no problem killing killers and rapists

I prefer to drink from blood bags what type of vampire would I be;)

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
Have you played Vampire the Masquerade - Bloodlines? There's a character somewhat like that in one of the side quests.

But the thing about this whole system is that nobody is infallible and given your essentially endless lifespan it's not a question of if but when you'll descend down the scale and whether you'll struggle while doing so.

Sep 3, 2020
Have you played Vampire the Masquerade - Bloodlines? There's a character somewhat like that in one of the side quests.

But the thing about this whole system is that nobody is infallible and given your essentially endless lifespan it's not a question of if but when you'll descend down the scale and whether you'll struggle while doing so.
yes brother I've heard of that game but I can't play it because I can't read

I mean I use software to read and make my comments but that's about it

and a vampire doesn't always have to turn evil it depends on the person writing the story

I mean I've seen movies where a vampire chooses never to hurt anyone

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Riversage

Nov 3, 2017
How far along is the story in this game? It's been a long time since I last played. I see that the version is 0.71 so that leads me to believe that we might be nearing the end of the story? Am I right in that assumption or is there still a long way to go?

Sep 3, 2020
This is probably the best vampire themed VN out there. That said i do worry cos the game seems kinda overambitious and dev is biting more than he can chew.
same for me brother

i play a few good vampire games but this is the best I've ever played

I get to decide what kind of Vampire is mc going to be I'm playing him as an antihero

I do not hurt the innocent but I will tear apart any evil people I find

and my personal favorite since I'm a very monogamous person I have control of who I sleep with

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes