Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Forgive me for this reply, but I am not that stupid as to not try everything I see on the screen before asking here. ;)
Sorry, it's just If I learned something over the years is that you never know, sometimes people don't notice simple things (and since the font in menu is what it is it's better to ask), don't feel offended.
But if nothing happen when you click on this things then there must be something wrong with your game I guess, just checked and it worked fine for me.

Last edited:

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Sorry, it's just If I learned something over the years is that you never know, sometimes people don't notice simple things (and since the font in menu is what it is it's better to ask), don't feel offended.
But if nothing happen when you click on this things then there must be something wrong with your game I guess, just checked and it worked fine for me.
Believe me I was not offended as I am the same way. It was only at the very end of the game that I was able to see anything in the glossary, but not until then. During the game any time that I opened the glossary it of course was blank with the headers at the top. Clicking on any of the 3 headers gave me nothing else to read.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Believe me I was not offended as I am the same way. It was only at the very end of the game that I was able to see anything in the glossary, but not until then. During the game any time that I opened the glossary it of course was blank with the headers at the top. Clicking on any of the 3 headers gave me nothing else to read.
That's really weird but renpy like to behave weirdly sometimes I guess, I played from the beginning and everything worked fine (since I saw your post I was checking from time to time and things were getting added), the only problem I had was black screen in one of the scenes when Julie blinked her eyes. :p

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
lol Which is it None or yes with Zoey? And what about the harem?
depends how mc treats zoey there is bit romancing (if treats her nicely). harem well only time tells (atm i'd say 3some with brat and "stepmommy").

zh

Oct 17, 2017
well he had valid reason despite it was stupid since his parents had lied to him for years (~10 years).
I deleted my message : wrong thread :ROFLMAO:
There is another "Bite" game :ROFLMAO: (bite season one or something)

Strangejay

Aug 1, 2021
Has anyone have any Idea when the next update gonna release, if do plz tell, I am fucking eagerly waiting for the next update

BTW, this game is great like no shit, just amazing story writing

Reactions: boobsrcool

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
why what?

patrons see what's behind for patrons eyes only posts so they know more than us but less than dev.
Why no one update this thread with news from Patreon is what he's asking, I think.
Keeping progress behind a paywall is not a good idea imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Strangejay

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why no one update this thread with news from Patreon it's what he's asking, I think.
Keeping progress behind a paywall is not a good idea imo.
1. prolly and no idea why not.
2. i agree but on those games i follow very few devs are open for all. if is to become new supporter then w/o progress reports and/or previews it's like buying pig in a bag.

Strangejay

Aug 1, 2021
why what?

patrons see what's behind for patrons eyes only posts so they know more than us but less than dev.
You said dev isn't telling that's why I asked why (like why he is not giving any news about next update) after that you said patron members probably know more than us so I asked if any patron member know about the release date or month of next update

That's all man
And especially stop that joke about dev know more than us,,, of course he know more than us because he is the one who's creating this shit and everyone knows that

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it's not a joke that dev knows, it's fact.

anyways any of this game's patrons might not hang out here.

Reactions: Strangejay
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes