Jun 20, 2018
What's the control requirement to not kill a certain knifer?

I like the story mechanic that put it out of my control (no pun intended) and offered another path even if that was out of reach for me. Still, I'd love to do another branch.

DKoW

Mar 23, 2019
Came across a bug.

During a later scene with Julie and Jason, after you explain things to Julie ther image blacks out except for a box around her eyes when she is supposed to be blinking.

Probably been reported already, but adding it here just in case and I'm not bothered to check if its already reported.

As to the game itself, the story is brilliant. Loving every frame of it so far.

benny7

Apr 22, 2019
This story and characters really drew me in which is rare for me with games with adult sex themes. Reminds me of VTM Bloodlines which is one of my favorite games.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: XoticRealmZ
Apr 9, 2019
Let's be honest: he will be fledgling through most of the plot, so no, that is not a good argument here. People don't start vampire games to play as average Joe with a dental problem. He is supposed to be some sort of the supervamp anyway, so his growth should, for fun sake, be totally different than this of other vampires.

Also, that whole scene in the apartment is absurd TBH. Yes, let's 'save' the girl by introducing her to the world of vampires. Sounds like an amazing idea.
True, but you can't just let him grape her, right?

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
True, but you can't just let him grape her, right?
Smashing the window from the outside would kill the mood enough and ending that worm after he leaves the building in a hurry, should be relatively easy.
Letting a 'normie' learn about vampires is usually one of the cruelest way to fuck up their life. Especially since the MC himself is still fledgling, on probation period, so it's not like he can actually protect her if needed.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Indeed... that was a very weird turn of events. It's either go ahead and rape or welcome to hell.

Apr 9, 2019
Smashing the window from the outside would kill the mood enough and ending that worm after he leaves the building in a hurry, should be relatively easy.
Letting a 'normie' learn about vampires is usually one of the cruelest way to fuck up their life. Especially since the MC himself is still fledgling, on probation period, so it's not like he can actually protect her if needed.
Yeah, I was actually frustated at the lack of creative problem-solving when it comes to that specific event.

DKoW

Mar 23, 2019
I think you're missing the greater point to him being there. The MC wanted to kill the man who killed him. His plan was for him to leave and then he'd jump him. However, plans never last contact with the enemy. The MC's blood was already up and listening to his prey threaten and begin to assault his friend/former potential love interest. Things were going to tear that plan up.

Put yourself in his position. Would you act rationally in that situation and think to smash the glass or do any number of other things that would have kept his cover intact? Maybe, maybe not. Jumping in and putting his body between her and her assailant is also a viable solution to the problem and taking into consideration how agitated he was to begin with the other guy, charging in and beating the crap out of him seems like a fairly logical thing to do when you have seconds to think.

Additionally, there is no real guarantee that he would have stopped if the glass was broken. He was on a mission to take what he wanted from her. If he was willing to assault her while the window was open for all the world to hear her screams, I don't see how broken glass would stop him.

I think the way it was done was perfectly fine. It adds more drama and Julie was always going to be a love interest for the MC, so it was as good a time as any to introduce her to the world of vampires.

Last edited:

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
Put yourself in his position. Would you act rationally in that situation and think to smash the glass or do any number of other things that would have kept his cover intact?
Sorry, I can't. Momma didn't raise no dummy. If by now he didn't realize the rules have changed, then he is a fucking moron.
Cover? There is no cover. He IS dead.
I think the way it was done was perfectly fine. It adds more drama and Julie was always going to be a love interest for the MC, so it was as good a time as any to introduce her to the world of vampires.
He already met quite a few individuals that kill humans as an afterthought. He is not safe himself, by any means other than being a MC. He does not get to introduce anyone to anything.

Oh, and please don't use "love interest" in this context. Call me old-fashioned but fucking up someone's life in no love. "Fuck interest" is more appropriate. :)

We will most likely end up with the same teen-drama we know from Rebirth:
- he tells her about vampires
- vampires learn fairly quickly that he told her
- she will end up a ghoul or something similar with the same bloody "boo hoo, why did you tell me, I was happier not knowing" (true BTW)

Last edited:
Reactions: Seriosha

DKoW

Mar 23, 2019
If by now he didn't realize the rules have changed, then he is a fucking moron.
He's only a couple of days old as a vampire. You're making it seem like he is a vampire of several decades old with the experience to match. He's essentially a newborn baby. He isn't realistically able to separate the Vampire world from the Human world yet. You try moving to a different culture that has very strict set of rules and see how long it'll take before you break one, intentionally or not. It's going to happen.

Cover? There is no cover. He IS dead.
By "cover" I meant keeping the vampire world undercover.

He already met quite a few individuals that kill humans as an afterthought. He is not safe himself, by any means other than being a MC. He does not get to introduce anyone to anything.
Context of the story, he wasn't in a rational mindset and he was bound to do something stupid. It doesn't make the character a moron. You can claim that he should have done X or Y instead of revealing himself, but within the context of the story so far, everything the MC did makes logical and narrative sense.

- He's a newborn vampire
- He's currently not fully disconnected with his past human life
- He had a burning need for revenge against the man who killed him.

The last point alone is more than enough justification for him to do something stupid.

Reactions: baddy23

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
- He's a newborn vampire
- He's currently not fully disconnected with his past human life
- He had a burning need for revenge against the man who killed him.
You conveniently missed the part where he was nearly executed and scared shitless several times. One would think it should have left an impression.

You try moving to a different culture that has very strict set of rules and see how long it'll take before you break one, intentionally or not.
I think you're missing the point: It's not "cultural rules", he literally has a suspended death sentence on his head. It's not something you forget in spur of the moment. If he still thinks like a human, it should be first thing on his mind when he wakes up, and last thing he thinks about before going to bed.
If you lived in nazi germany and had gestapo watching you, would you "oh forgot about it, because I have an asshole I need to teach a lesson"? Rather unlikely, don't you think? Because that's basically the depth of shit the MC is in if he fucks up.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
I think you're missing the greater point to him being there. The MC wanted to kill the man who killed him. His plan was for him to leave and then he'd jump him. However, plans never last contact with the enemy. The MC's blood was already up and listening to his prey threaten and begin to assault his friend/former potential love interest. Things were going to tear that plan up.

Put yourself in his position. Would you act rationally in that situation and think to smash the glass or do any number of other things that would have kept his cover intact? Maybe, maybe not. Jumping in and putting his body between her and her assailant is also a viable solution to the problem and taking into consideration how agitated he was to begin with the other guy, charging in and beating the crap out of him seems like a fairly logical thing to do when you have seconds to think.

Additionally, there is no real guarantee that he would have stopped if the glass was broken. He was on a mission to take what he wanted from her. If he was willing to assault her while the window was open for all the world to hear her screams, I don't see how broken glass would stop him.

you're not going to believe this but I never saw that seen because I never

followed them because I didn't want to ruin the relationship I had with Zoey and that's in my past

but if I knew she was in trouble I would help her without hesitation I can always use my powers to erase her memory or tell her to keep it to herself and just walk away

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
So question. Why is there even a glossary when I can't see anything in it? I keep getting glossary notifications and yet nothing to look at or read.

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes