Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
now i have these quests list, i try went to Shevaun and Zoey house one of the message say Shevaun sleeping at this hour and Zoey not at home now. then i try went to the Moghila estate & Violet Lip club but it say no need to go there right now so yeah i pretty much stuck at this point and i cant sleep either
Check the pc at your home I think.

Kylemnb

Sep 2, 2021
(Literally just got to the bar for the first time) Is there anyways to change MC name? I rather use my own name... Yeah okay ignore me I got later into the game

Last edited:

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
now i have these quests list, i try went to Shevaun and Zoey house one of the message say Shevaun sleeping at this hour and Zoey not at home now. then i try went to the Moghila estate & Violet Lip club but it say no need to go there right now so yeah i pretty much stuck at this point and i cant sleep either
Ottoeight there you go mr smart guy

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
when i visit Zoey mr smart guy
I quit. Suit yourself.

All right. I played your save.

My educated guess is that you broke your save, because you should have completed some older quests before starting the latter ones, but you didn't (and there is no way it CAN HAPPEN).

No idea how you did it, but I'm guessing that either you have been playing a sort of modded version or you started playing a recent update (0.6 or 0.7) using an older save.

Replay the whole game from scratch or wait for 0.8.

Last edited:

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
I quit. Suit yourself.

All right. I played your save.

My educated guess is that you broke your save, because you should have completed some older quests before starting the latter ones, but you didn't (and there is no way it CAN HAPPEN).

No idea how you did it, but I'm guessing that either you have been playing a sort of modded version or you started playing a recent update (0.6 or 0.7) using an older save.

Replay the whole game from scratch or wait for 0.8.
Thank you for your truly helpful advice will take noted

madmate.games

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Well that’s weird cause I think I already done everything and the rest of the new quests require me to go at day time but now is night time but I don’t know how to progress more further of the story
You have reached the end of content. You should've gotten the end credits and end of content warning when you finished the previous quest. The bad news is that with version 0.8 old saves no longer work. :(

madmate.games

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
v0.81 release is out for public consumption! Grab it from the front page.

Changelog for v0.81:
-Fixed the issue where starting "Psychology 101" quest resulted in visuals being unresponsive in certain conditions.
Changelog for v0.8:
-Old saves no longer work. When trying to load them, the game informs players of that and boots them into main menu
-Quests "Psychology 101" and "School's in" are implemented- to start them go to the new position on the map - Hospital - for the "School's in" and for "Psychology 101" you first need to not have chased away Claire, and then either call her by phone from your room (phone is intractable in v0.8), or go to the new location on the map - Coffee Shop.
-Glossary entries are now marked whenever new information is either added or updated
-Skill checks and Character affinity/trust checks now show up as successful and failed. The message has been automated (was semi-automatic before), and instead of manually calculating the possibilities of players clearing the checks the system now works in 5 tiers of difficulty: None, Trivial, Easy, Medium, Hard, with each tier representing 20 percentile of maximum number of possible points a player could achieve up to that point. So a Hard skill roll for Prowess would require player to gather 80% of all of the skill points in #hat category. The whole system is remade and I think I changed every variable where it was needed, but I may have missed some, so if you spot something wrong with choices feel free to inform me
-Added extra values in all classes. the reason y'all had to reboot the game from the start was because a functionality that I wanted to implement couldn't be implemented without adding a new value into a particular class, breaking the game in the process. so hopefully adding a dummy value to all classes should help with dealing with that in the future if I ever decide to change up something else like that

Issues:
-There is a report that the quest "Vampire's First Steps" somehow reactivated itself in one playthrough, but I'm unable to recreate the issue.
-Minor glitches here and there, nothing that should hard/soft lock progress (hopefully), but you may encounter some "sticky" sounds, or bad transitions and stuff like that.

Of course, if there are any major issues, typos, or just comments about the story quality, or anything really, feel free to contact me here or on Discord.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
You have reached the end of content. You should've gotten the end credits and end of content warning when you finished the previous quest. The bad news is that with version 0.8 old saves no longer work. :(
Hey madmdate thanks never thought the GD themself will reply me question and yeah i didn't get any of the end credits or end of content warning i got a few quests left with me but i can't seems to complete them. either i go find zoey she not at home while Shevaun sleeping so i stuck for now
i'm stuck at these few quests now

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
so that means the latest version fix it then?

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes