Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
so after all this time, there is no new content, it is just rework? Did I understand right? he is reworking, "polishing" the game, there is nothing new? If that is a yes, I am dropping it, I have better things to do.
No, there's new content but half of the new quests can't be completed and most of the saves aren't compatible with the new version.

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
That sounds like a very strange bug. Could you elaborate a bit? Like do you know/remember if it's an issue with the engine or the game? What was the message that renpy spit out?
I'll try to elaborate what happened, i forgot some details already. (worth to say i was on skip mode to achieve the content from new update 8.1.)
I usually just keep the saves folder, then when i download the new version i paste it on the new version game's folder.
Just after trying to load a save that i noticed that i had to start a new game (there was a message saying to do it). I started a new game (without deleting the previous saves), i dont remember which part exactly i played before being stuck with no new places to go (there was no game message btw, i said bug just as a way to say that there was some unknown problem), but i remember that MC went out with Shevaun (and Claire), MC did talk to Emilia (wanted the truth about what happened), Carver and Zoey... , quest log was all green with one "wait for your reward" quest in white. Just Mongholia State and Violet Club on the Map, if i tried to go to any of them MC says he should wait for Zoey before making any decisions, Zoey was not home and Shevaun "problably sleeping". No new e-mail, no one to call. But after deleting everything i was able to reach end of the current content with no problems.
I managed to retrieve the save from this point if you want.
Sorry if all this was just me being hella dumb and if i made you lose time for nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: madmate.games

seaaa

Jul 11, 2021
quest log was all green with one "wait for your reward" quest in white. Just Mongholia State and Violet Club on the Map, if i tried to go to any of them MC says he should wait for Zoey before making any decisions, Zoey was not home and Shevaun "problably sleeping". No new e-mail, no one to call. But after deleting everything i was able to reach end of the current content with no problems.
i have same problem, do i need to start new game to make it pass this stage?

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
i have same problem, do i need to start new game to make it pass this stage?
The only thing that worked for me was to delete ALL saves, re-open the game and start a 100% new gameplay....i dont know if theres other way or if we did something wrong.

Reactions: seaaa

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
still not a option to decline the doctors "help" huh

there is no logical point given so far why the mc should accept this .. proposal

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
so after all this time, there is no new content, it is just rework? Did I understand right? he is reworking, "polishing" the game, there is nothing new? If that is a yes, I am dropping it, I have better things to do.
there is new content

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Scripts/Scenes/the_key_ingredient.rpy", line 2, in script call
call values_0_6 from _call_values_0_6
ScriptError: could not find label 'values_0_6'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 52, in script call
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1490, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
The Bite Revenant
Sat May 13 20:29:38 2023

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1490, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
The Bite Revenant
Sat May 13 20:29:38 2023
dont use outdated mods/wt

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anybode else getting Malware popups and quarentine during download from Mega (latest release).
well it's been trend lately that something in zip-file gets detected as malware.

Pretty much everybody using windows defender, if that's the case for you, i'd say use another virusguard.
well i have windows defender but also other av (which dislikes renpy exes).

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Why does nowadays developer need to do rework/polish their games? Bruh, it already take 3/4 months for an update but now we also have to wait for them to do revamp too? If the earlier version are not shits than rework/polishing is not necessary. I just want a game with good plot and sex scenes. Not unnecessary grinding or figuring out shits. Well, that just me

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why does nowadays developer need to do rework/polish their games? Bruh, it already take 3/4 months for an update but now we also have to wait for them to do revamp too? If the earlier version are not shits than rework/polishing is not necessary. I just want a game with good plot and sex scenes. Not unnecessary grinding or figuring out shits. Well, that just me
well other bite got remade too so this bite has to follow it.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Regarding the start from beginning, it's definitely an inconvenience, sure, but it's not like this is the first zone game that I went through such a thing (for various reasons, game's change in code etc), so I guess I don't have that big of an issue with it (ctrl fast skip is always the best friend in this case).

Though, madmate.games the game for some reason doesn't let me access the following quests:

- Lessons in spirituality: can't talk to Shevaun at all. Always says "she's sleeping."
- School's in: visiting the hospital doesn't trigger the event with doc, and can't access through Zoey either since clicking on her place says "she's not home"
- Meeting the Boss: CoreTech building not in the map?
- Testing the waters: can't visit Moghila estate. Clicking on location on map says "no need to go there right now." and can't access through Zoey either since clicking on her place says "she's not home"

Uh, actually, reading the changelog, it seems only Psychology 101 & School's In are available (so I guess you can scratch the rest above).
But that still leaves School's in event unable to be triggered.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

vor1993

Dec 12, 2019
so im just getting uncaught exception and after getting to the point where you are in the apartment for the 1st time then the 2 guys come to the door and i cant progress in the game it just says uncaught exception rollback or open are the only options i really did enjoy the game up until this version the story was well written and the gameplay was good but ive just lost interest sorry
good luck with the game madmate

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
so im just getting uncaught exception and after getting to the point where you are in the apartment for the 1st time then the 2 guys come to the door and i cant progress in the game it just says uncaught exception rollback or open are the only options i really did enjoy the game up until this version the story was well written and the gameplay was good but ive just lost interest sorry
good luck with the game madmate
It doesn't happen to me. No clue why it happens to you.

Anyway, I just want to tell everybody that I'm replaying the game from scratch. I'm where MC meets her "mom" past Moghila & Club quests and nothing changed since now, therefore EVERYBODY who has already played 0.7 might want to skip forward using ctrl.

The only thing I noticed since now is that the Author removed the in-game walkthrough.

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes