mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
thanks to the dev for making the best vampire themed game out there.I hope there will be a lot of fighting and manipulation between the clans and arbitrary and within your own side as well. I have to say I enjoy characters like the Doc and Emilia far better than the geeky girl and such,because characters like emilia and doc have hidden motives and certain risk attached to them that make interactions with them more exciting,so yeah I hope the power struggle will be the main point later on and you will be able to make alliances and such. Great job madmate!

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
yeah
i think the doc has her own agenda - to become a vamp or find the heal gen part
she´s clearly sick (maybe terminal ill)

emilia -- powerhungry , she may want to become head of the clan

Sep 3, 2020
thanks to the dev for making the best vampire themed game out there.I hope there will be a lot of fighting and manipulation between the clans and arbitrary and within your own side as well. I have to say I enjoy characters like the Doc and Emilia far better than the geeky girl and such,because characters like emilia and doc have hidden motives and certain risk attached to them that make interactions with them more exciting,so yeah I hope the power struggle will be the main point later on and you will be able to make alliances and such. Great job madmate!
I agree with you on everything except one part Zoey is love Zoey is life bro

• Red Heart
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
yeah,the doc def wants to heal herself,maybe by becoming a vampire herself,maybe just the gene.I originally thought she secretly is looking for a way to destroy them,maybe both are true. Emilia on the other hand is feeling neglected by her father and feels like everyone is afraid of her and tries to keep her on a leash. I think both her and her father have further ambitions than just ruling their own clan. The possible scheming within that clan is giving me solid VTM flashbacks,probably why I love this so much. I just wish for an option to be evil later on,but not in terms of the humanity/control scale,but being a cold and calculated political player instead of a blood hungry animal who just kills people. Zoey is neutral in terms of the vampire infighting and she is a cool character,but I hope she can be corrupted into joining the power struggle,otherwise her plan of just leaving it all behind don't sit well with my plans. My fave is def Emilia tho.

Mik91

Jan 22, 2020
Hi, I get an error
While running game code:
File "game/Scripts/Scenes/meeting_the_arbiter.rpy", line 2, in script call
call values_0_4 from _call_values_0_4
ScriptError: could not find label 'values_0_4'.

It is hard to tell at what time in the game this is happening. It is after the first scene with the doc.
Anybody who knows how to fix this, or what this is?
Cheers

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
eeeeh what? 80%?
which game are you playing? clearly not the bite:revenant ...
the game is like 95% vn and 5% sandbox...
the powers where just introduced as you got the mastery power
in this aspect the game just started - so there is no level/power-up
nah isnt 95% and this one is the best vampire game over here]the ones there are still around] and i can explain why you feel is 95% but is not ,everytime you come back to your room the inmersion is gone,and a new quest need to beggin so no loop here,i dont say its bad but from the point of view of a visual novel standart ,is not, so ,even if you count all the little stories toghter .....so why not do that ,isnt the same? im just saying i dont care if a game have sandbox elements but why to use a sabdbox style in a visual novel if you dont at least use the sabdbox to be something else than go to a quest.?why not let the player chosse beetwen thhose 2 styles? like many others sucess games,the playstyle its there, the engine its there, he only need to implement those and you will see his supprters go ramp up in quantity.but hey is only my opinion .....like yours...cheers,

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
Hi, I get an error
While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'values_0_4'.

It is hard to tell at what time in the game this is happening. It is after the first scene with the doc.
Anybody who knows how to fix this, or what this is?
Cheers
strange bcs i paly twice from the beggining and i didnt see any error ,mmm sorry bro but i can help you with that maybe someone with some knowledge in coding

Reactions: xapican

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i love the game but the sandbox pary if you cannot do anything take away the inmersion ,so if you continuos like this is possible that many ppl who love the game beggin to hate it ,.i dont say hate bcs only the sadbox is ruin the inmersion but is likely the worst part of the game .
after so many time and alot of updates there isnt nothing else going on ,and the sandbox part [almost 80%]of the game isnt complete or at least nothing to do when you go around it.i would love to have places to go to power up ir to increase skills or power to gains traits but unless is happening in the next updates i dont see the wright future this bn had when first come out....'i hope the dev take some advice and change the the sandbox part and put more in a VN style mod or a 50%,50% scale.
aGREED..SANDBOX IS USUALLY A CON FOR ME TOO. and have a little expl,anation about the skill would be usefull..i don't see so much difference from early release..not in the terms or fuking my old saves..

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Is it true...if MC avoids having sex with the doctor, it's creates a better relationship outcome for Zoey's path? Or maybe I'm mixing it up with another game... I've played so many recently.

Well, I'm just curious.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I'm stuck.
My old saves didnt work anymore so i skipped all the first meetings since i knew them already. But then i went straight after the nerd...well, since i woke up i cant do anything. Cant visit neighbors since they are out/asleep, cant go to club or the arrogant idiot (i have open quests in both locations but it says i dont have anything to do there). The only 2 things i can do is visiting the hospital (pointless, doc has no time and the blood dealer is out of stock) and leave the house (but since there is nothing going on on the street its pointless as well).
There are no new mails, noone to call and nothing else to do in my flat. I cant even sleep to skip that bugged day since the bed is just deko.
Any tip on how to continue the game?
My open quests are meeting the boss (that location is not even on the map), testing the waters (no need to go there now) and lessons in spirituality (she is probably sleeping, shoudnt distrub her).

Reactions: Hedylogos

Hedylogos

Apr 9, 2022
Reached a point and cant go further, active quests 1.talk to Chevaun but cant go she is sleeping, 2.go to Mihail but 'I cant go there now', 3.meet Ciara to some tower but dont appear on map. Its the end of content or did something wrong?
Same for me. Can't do anything, especially since you can't advance the time/day. Nothing to do and no information if it is at the end of this version.

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
JenusKudo Arrdvark lilithcultist

It looks like LightmanP has a 'cheat mode' to bypass skill checks in his WT mod so I won't update this unless people say it's needed for some reason.

DM me if you really want this updated though and I'll look into it.
Cheers.

Updated for v0.71

Just since I saw a few asking for cheats;

This will boost the 10 stats on the left side of the character panel. [the stats that can't be changed in the save editor]
If you want to change your money, power, control or energy that can be done via; saveeditonline.com

This should not require restarting and should be compatible with the WT mod that is already available.
It will need to be updated with each new version though I think.

Let me know if there are any problems.
Obviously drop the "game" folder from the .rar file in your main "The Bite Revenant" folder.
His bypass all checks doesn't always work. Also with the new update you need power points for new traits. Would be nice to "cheat" on those points to get the trait.

Mar 18, 2019
This Psychology 101 blank quest in my quest log is going to forever remind me that not drawing in a random stranger into a world of infinite darkness was a bad idea.

BigBren

Dec 21, 2022
t
Not implemented. Would help if the dev labeled them as such to signify the end of an update. Till then just assume if you can't progress anything anymore no matter what you try, it's not bugged and that's all for the update.
I really appreciate your assistance :)

Reactions: xapican
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes