SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
no update yet ?
There isn't any new content, besides a couple of new renders, that's about it, plus it is $25.

The next release aka v0.6.0 will actually have new conent, gameplay, etc.

They are also starting another game, so you know what that means...this game might get pushed back even further.

Progress statut - (V.0.6.0 / Episode 5):

Plot : 75%

Writing : 40%

Art/Render : 25%

Animation : 10%

Code : 80%

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
There isn't any new content, besides a couple of new renders, that's about it, plus it is $25.

The next release aka v0.6.0 will actually have new conent, gameplay, etc.

They are also starting another game, so you know what that means...this game might get pushed back even further.
Yeah I saw the previous post above your comment
Sadly Its more likely the blackout to be abandoned since he is working on another game simultaneously. Unless he have 100% of free time. But since the dev has some personal issues I dont have high hopes for this game.

• Sad
Reactions: SirBobby

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah I saw the previous post above your comment
Sadly Its more likely the blackout to be abandoned since he is working on another game simultaneously. Unless he have 100% of free time. But since the dev has some personal issues I dont have high hopes for this game.
Yeah, doubt you will see another update for this for bare minimum 3 months if even that.

Dec 14, 2021
Hi everyone,

First of all, I want to sincerely apologize for my recent absence. I know it has been frustrating for you not to hear from me. Unfortunately, the past few months have been rough for me and I had to take some time away due to unexpected personal problems. I regret not being able to let you know earlier, but I hope you can understand that I needed some time to deal with these issues. I'm glad to be back and fully committed to keeping you updated moving forward.

However, I have some exciting updates on my projects that I want to share with you. As a special exception, I've decided to make this progress report public, so that everyone can see where the development is at and get a better idea of what to expect in the coming months."

Despite my absence, I'm happy to report that I continued working on my projects and was able to avoid significant delays. The 0.5.1 update and mobile port are now available, despite being released later than originally planned.

New and next game :

I'm thrilled to share that I've made significant progress on my upcoming game, and I'm excited to provide you with some more details today.

As you know, I've been working for a few months now on a new game to develop alongside "The Blackout" to explore new ideas and try new things. Your feedback and opinions on my first game were important in the conceptualization of this new project. This new game will build on my strengths and experience gained from working on "The Blackout."

The game will take place in Lusty Lake, in the same universe as The Blackout but will explore new characters. The story will focus mainly on 3 characters: You, Claire, a woman you've been living with for a long time and Vanessa, your girlfriend for almost a year and a half. Of course, there will be other secondary characters that will come into the story later.

Between manipulation, power play, tension, secrets and revelations, the story of this new project is the most thrilling I've worked on so far. I've made sure to keep the script's strong and intense moments to keep the experience as exciting as possible throughout the game. All of the characters that come with you will evolve as the story progresses and you will get to know them in depth.

As for The Blackout, the game will be divided into episodes but this time, the episodes will all have about the same amount of content so that I can plan and release episodes more regularly while making you wait as little as possible. The game will be entirely in Vn (Story mode) to allow me to optimize the development time and to focus only on what I like the most: the story, art and animations.

I'm currently working on the scripts for the first three episodes, with a primary focus on making the first episode perfectly introduce the universe and main characters. It will be slightly bigger than the following episodes, and I'm putting all my efforts into making it as engaging as possible.

Here are the first screenshots so far
In the next weeks, the first trailer will be available as well as the plot and other additional details.

If everything goes as planned, the first episode will be available in June on Pc, Mac, Linux & Android

Progress statut - (V.0.1.0 / Episode 1):
Plot : 100 %
Writing : 90%
Characters : 85%
Art/Render : 50%
Animation : 20%
Code : 50%
Estimated release : June

The Blackout :

Despite facing some recent personal problems, I want to assure you that I am still actively working on the new episode of The Blackout. Unfortunately, the development process has not been as fast as I would have hoped, but rest assured that it will still be released, even if it's a little later than originally planned.

This episode will be the culmination of the first season of The Blackout and will offer even more possibilities and paths than the previous episodes. In addition to the new episode, I also have plans to make significant improvements to the sandbox mode, including more side missions, events, collectibles, interactive elements and much more to make the open world even more dynamic and exciting than ever before.

I look forward to sharing more updates with you soon, once I've made more progress on the new episode. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Progress statut - (V.0.6.0 / Episode 5):
Plot : 75%
Writing : 40%
Art/Render : 25%
Animation : 10%
Code : 80%

And that's all for the Progress Report #11! Thank you for supporting "The Blackout", for playing it, and for being awesome fans! Stay tuned and keep playing! ;)

AfterLust.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Why making another game if you havent finished the First one , poor content and slow development, another milking guy perhaps?
nah, hardly milking atm, yet most probably they arent satisfied with low patreon support (one and a half a year as the game is out, only 50 patrons), so they are tying something "new" in order to allure more patrons.

perhaps it would be better if they stick to this project and try pushing more frequent updates out, yet it is what it is.
bottom line is starting two games simultaneously hardly ever ends well.
one can tell though, money does seem to be their main goal here.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
You should look above, they are working on a new game...

The new game is coming out first.
i know that its a real shame for me, altho that MILF also looks hot, i would rather he finished the blackout first, because his updates already take like 4 months aproximately and with the new game its going to become one update per year per game probably i meant to say i wish that we could see something like that

Reactions: MikeOG

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
nah, hardly milking atm, yet most probably they arent satisfied with low patreon support (one and a half a year as the game is out, only 50 patrons), so they are tying something "new" in order to allure more patrons.

perhaps it would be better if they stick to this project and try pushing more frequent updates out, yet it is what it is.
You cannot expect support if there is no consistency in development. I can see that the previous update was almost a year and a half ago.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018

Yep, too soon for a second game. You start the second game around 0.9 when you've already proven yourself but people are still showing up to see the first game.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes