Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Are there any sexual content in this game? If not, I'll just keep waiting before I download.

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
Are there any sexual content in this game? If not, I'll just keep waiting before I download.
If I remember correctly not a lot, a few scenes with Kylie, a couple of voyeur masturbation scenes and 1 lesbian, and a dream scene I think as well.

Reactions: Horny

Crazymic79

Jul 31, 2018
Not scared. Don't like it. Same as any other tag people don't like certain stuff. Like NTR, Urination, Dom ect. ect. Thinking every guy is suppose to like lesbian content is like saying everybody should like NTR or Scat. I for one don't see the need to have lesbian content in a male Protag game. And i might be the minority on this but don't really care for 3somes I'd prefer to have one on one scenes.
I feel the same but add on top of that tattooes, multiple piercings and unnatural hair color.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Impressive how this game manages to be so trash despite having everything to be a great game in terms of visuals. Just shows the importance of a good story and likeable characters. But they chose to easy way: thots, sex workers, lesbians.... sigh. What a waste to have the mom be a lesbo slut, masturbating to strangers for the prospect of earning some money. Might as well make her a prostitute. And the milfs/mom are always the pull of these kind of games I can never understand why they choose to ruin them like this. Not to mention that she isnt even fucking the MC yet despite being so much of a whore already lmaooo. Ignore this trash

Last edited:

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
So i tried this game for the first time, nice models , wierd story line. But i see people mentioning lesbian content that i didnt saw , my game ended at the police station is that all there is to it or the patch fked up the game?

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
So i tried this game for the first time, nice models , wierd story line. But i see people mentioning lesbian content that i didnt saw , my game ended at the police station is that all there is to it or the patch fked up the game?
should be quite a bit of les content

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
So I see the incest patch is fan made and not official... How bad are things without it? Is Landlady/Housemate? That stuff is unbearable

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes