Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
Anyone getting constant grey screen exceptions? AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'state'

Agrugh

Aug 6, 2018
Just started out playing this game but it started with one of my biggest pet-peeve... Why oh why would you just let a patient leave the day after giving him an experimental serum which helped him save his life... So many games does this on this site.. I just don't get it.. Sure it's hard to move the story forward in a hospital but it could be used great for the beginning, you could get to know the characters in this game when stuck in the hospital. Ahh well, like I said I just started playing this game so maybe this gets mentioned about later, however then the MC or the mom should've complained a bit.

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Barely any content. I remember tuning in 2022 and checking the games that were first started in 2020 and so were in production for almost the same time as this game and they had very decent amount of content. And I recently checked games made in 2021 and now in 2023 they all barely have much of any playable content. (besides the few)

• Sad
Reactions: qljrnt6jc4eh2

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Barely any content. I remember tuning in 2022 and checking the games that were first started in 2020 and so were in production for almost the same time as this game and they had very decent amount of content. And I recently checked games made in 2021 and now in 2023 they all barely have much of any playable content. (besides the few)
Comparing the releases of different devs is pointless since they all have different real life circumstances.

This game has been in development for 17 months with 5 releases, one about every 4 months. Not that unusual for a single dev that isn't doing this full time....

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Does the "game mode" just add free roam?, or does it add more sex scenes to the game compared to the "story mode"?

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
lol so many people scared of lesbian it always cracks me up.
Not scared. Don't like it. Same as any other tag people don't like certain stuff. Like NTR, Urination, Dom ect. ect. Thinking every guy is suppose to like lesbian content is like saying everybody should like NTR or Scat. I for one don't see the need to have lesbian content in a male Protag game. And i might be the minority on this but don't really care for 3somes I'd prefer to have one on one scenes.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes