Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
It's in the OP......
I was actually gonna ask this myself, but more specifically does anyone know if the IPatch works with the updated version? I saw the author hadn't edited it since February so I was a little worried it might not be compatible anymore....

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
I was actually gonna ask this myself, but more specifically does anyone know if the IPatch works with the updated version? I saw the author hadn't edited it since February so I was a little worried it might not be compatible anymore....
I applied the old patch and it worked with the new version

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
The graphics and animation are good, hopefully the writer will concentrate on visual fiction, there is no need to put a complete story in a sandbox.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The ipatch is universal, it just triggers changes for mom/sisters. If it doesn't work someone you probably have done something wrong installing it.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
thanks for replying but sadly it wont work maybe iil wait for an update
I guess you applied patch wrong. You should put the patch file in the game file inside The Blackout-v0.5.0 file

If you are sure that you have apply it correctly, there is a setting in the settings to turn incest on or off. Even though that setting was disabled for me, the dialogues were incest

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
thanks for replying but sadly it wont work maybe iil wait for an update
There is no wrong patch. As long as the patch file is named exactly "patch.rpy" it will work, it doesn't matter what the file contains (none of it is necessary). You can make your own blank text file naming it exactly "patch.rpy", place it inside the "game" directory and it will work. This isn't complicated at all.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Never played it. What's broke or needs attention other than the half-assed "patch"? I can DL the game later but took a look at the patch file out of curiosity and it seems to only change character names and wouldn't resolve or change any in-game dialogue that might be necessary. Bottom line: what kind of chaos are you requesting I get into? Prerequisites: 1) I'll have to be intrigued by the VN (I'll have to actually like it to mod it) and 2) I'll have to find time to actually code it. Regards.
Honestly, I don't think the game needs a mod

Requirements according to the features of your multi modes:
- Incest setting. There is already a universal for this.
- Gallery unlocker. There is already a password for it. (Game's gallery consists of 4 parts; Scene replay, 360 degree render gallery, Extra renders and Puzzle for Extra renders. Puzzlels are not skippable, but renders in Puzzle gallery are already available in Extra render gallery.)
- Adjusting opacity and font size for dialogs might not be bad.

Not necessary:
- Choices have little effect in the game. Therefore, I think there is no need for in-game walkthrough.
- I think don't need naming save as you don't need a wt.

As I said, I don't think a mod is needed in general. Also the game is pretty good. I don't think the game will be a waste of your time for you. I definitely recommend you to play. You know best whether the game need a mod or not.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
- Choices have little effect in the game. Therefore, I think there is no need for in-game walkthrough.
That's just your own opinion tho, I don't even start choice based VN etc games if they don't have walkthrough or walkthrough mod. Because it's always ends up with being painfull journey one way or other.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes