JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Assistance for Rai1230 with Incest patch.

I too had some minor issues getting it to work.

Hi Rai, I noticed from above posts your difficulty to get the incest patch to work.
As was mentioned earlier you need to save the patch in the game sub-folder of the folder named after the game.

Furthermore, I had to delete all my files from the 2 save folders. The one s held in my username area and the one in the save folder of the gamer folder.

It's quite a nice game so playing it again is not too onerous. You can also skip forward if you like.

I looked at the script and there is a check for the incest patch immediately after the game starts and sets a flag so if you started the game and then loaded the patch and started playing again from your last played point the game will not recognize the patch.

Also, even with the patch there is some dialogue where it refers to the Mother as Lana and non Mom or Mother giving the impression it is not working. Ignore it as the patch does work .

I hope it helps.

Cheers

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
This game had a good start ... I found it interesting & appealing ... this changed unfortunately with v0.3 ... and got worse with later updates ... what I´m talking about? :unsure:

I talk about those tilted renders (so called "Dutch Angle" pictures, how I recently learned) ... in the first episodes there where a lot ... but in v0.4 & v0.5 ALL pictures are more or less tilted (only exception the few 1920x3000 ones) ...
Why??? Whats the sense?? :mad:

I get it if a certain scene gets them for dramaturgical improvement ... But why EVERY SINGLE F***ING PICTURE !?! ...
Nope, that´s it for me ... I hate those with passion ... I´m not Stephen Hawkings god dammit! (RIP genius dude) ...

AfterLust ... I wish you all the best anyway & good luck with your game ... but I´m out ... I can´t anymore ...

Last edited:

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Such a plugin exists and there are several artists using it, browse more games. It separates the lazy ones from the others.

If we go by realistic numbers, we can say the same about harem and incest. How many men can have sexual relationships with several babes? And fucking their family? Maybe in Alabama?
I was saying that THEY said they do it for realism not me. Atleast incest has to be patched in if you want to avoid it.

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
Dream sex is one of the worst things about adult games. Totally ruins the moment, and once it does happy in "reality" it won't be as appealing. But hey, I get it, he wanted to give fans who were craving Lana some kind of lewd content.
Can this be skipped?

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Blackout v0.5.0
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes