Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I might support the game If I can rename the mc and have repeatable h events [I am not talking about grinding l.v.l's] like the man of the house game did without gallery/memory or dream sequence . Anything else like all or most h scens being put in gallery or something similar = no support from me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
PSA: Every game doesn't have to feature a bitchy camgirl, it's okay to be different. Her path is probably gonna lead to some content that gets players agitated like forced blackmail/whoreish routes and whatnot and the MC is probably gonna end up saving her or cleaning up her shit. I like to support newer Devs, and even though I'm a supporter, some of you make it easy not to stick around.

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
AfterLust I Just played your game and it definitely has potential but I feel you need to try and improve your dialogue because immediately saying stuff like this 1639417541032.png
Comes across as a forced development (story wise). Same goes for how MC instantly goes horny over Ashley (his older sister I think?). You need to rework the dialogue in order to achieve a suspension of disbelief otherwise it takes one out of the story IMO.

PS. I know im playing with incest patch but even if this was a landlady or whatever this still feels kind of weird like how can you forget somebody and then at the same time think she the most beautiful woman you ever know when the MC clearly remembers the other characters also. Also MC saying: Wow "insert name" is so gorgeous/beautiful constantly is not only very repetitive it again takes me out of the story. So once again you need to take a hard look at your dialogue.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes