Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
T
Training exercise:
All you have to do is search for password in this thread and you will find many references.
Thanks I was endlessly guessing the password then I got out of the computer and the search task began. On Another note do you know anyone who has the patched android version available this one isn't patched

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Thanks I was endlessly guessing the password then I got out of the computer and the search task began. On Another note do you know anyone who has the patched android version available this one isn't patched
Thanks for not getting mad at my reply. A lot of people do not try to help themselves and I have only be here a short while.

Android ports are non-trivial. I am trying to learn how to do them (there is a thread in the forum about it), but it is probably above my pay grade to attempt. Someone may see your request and be able to help.

Reactions: Lockyn87

Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
Thanks for not getting mad at my reply. A lot of people do not try to help themselves and I have only be here a short while.

Android ports are non-trivial. I am trying to learn how to do them (there is a thread in the forum about it), but it is probably above my pay grade to attempt. Someone may see your request and be able to help.
Nw. Here's hoping.

ProPlay

Apr 22, 2019
Incest patch - V.0.02 - English/French

replace the file in the game folder !

Disclaimer: I had to change the story slightly, there are some differences with the original story!
Incest patch have Virus , please if someone have other Incest patch link it

NotInBed

Jun 20, 2021
Incest patch have Virus , please if someone have other Incest patch link it
There is absolutely no virus in this file I only changed some lines of dialog. Maybe it's because the file is called "script" idk. You can also check the file on virus total iyw

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes