The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Okay, I'm gonna be honest, I don't understand clearly what you want to know but if it's about the ntr, I can give some information (spoiler):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To be clear, "The blackout" is not a game based on ntr but a small part of the story will contain it.I really like to discuss about my game, I'll be really glad to answer you if you have more questions about the game! I hope this could answer your questions!
This is why I always suggest Developers include a "Planned Content" section in their "Genre" Spoiler.
That way you can include tags that are not in the game yet (And hence will not appear in the tag cloud above a game) and let people know what to expect so they can choose to play and whether to support you or not and lets you denote qualifications around tags like whether they are avoidable or not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These two examples give a good picture on whether someone will want to play a game or not and will absolutely cut down on the endless questions about planned or future content and does nothing to "spoil" the story.

If you have completed your outline for this game already, something as simple as this should be easy and since you are the OP owner, you can make changes when needed if for example you want to add or remove a tag like "Pregnancy" if you had plans for MC to knock someone up but change your mind.

So with that being said, I gotta ask the questions:
Will your NTR be Netorare (someone stole from the MC) or Netori (MC stealing a girl away from her partner) and will it be avoidable?

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Yeah good idea, I just updated the thread! Thanks!
My bad, I had a mix up with my NTR terminology, I obviously am not a fan of NTR, hence the mix up.
Netorare is having someone stolen from MC against their/your will.
Netorase is willingly having someone cheating on/ be stolen from MC.
Netori is the one where MC steals someone else's girl.

I assume you meant your NTR to be Netori in this context?

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for saving me a download.
who gives a shit about "Mother's best friend"?
this game is screwed if the Patreon friendly developer doesn't change it to real "MOM"
If you know a little bit about Renpy, you change it to MOM ;)

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Just finished playing, and I gotta admit, I spent a good deal of time laughing at some things, like the looks on the MC's face half the time! I'm wondering if the missing father is the same one who hooked him up to that device and had him Patched and programmed, which also leads me to wondering if everything going on around the MC is just some great big immersive program in VR, or his mind, and further down the road we will find out he is still in that lab, which would make sense....but that's just my thought on it....fun game thus far!

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Okay, thanks to Titty Master I understand better the ntr and their variants and future updates will definitely not contain ntr like "Netorare" or "Netorase" or anything like that. God why is it so confusing... maybe someone should make a thread to explain the different types of ntr, it could be so useful!
im just curious at this point if you plan to make MC have sex with everyone. cause the Kylie scene left a bad taste. no matter what choice you take to prevent it the sex scene still happens? so yeah do our choices even matter?

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Okay, thanks to Titty Master I understand better the ntr and their variants and future updates will definitely not contain ntr like "Netorare" or "Netorase" or anything like that. God why is it so confusing... maybe someone should make a thread to explain the different types of ntr, it could be so useful!
It is very common to confuse the terms. Do not worry. In fact, KnightoftheWhiteSun explained it very well.

Netorare: Only case in which the NTR tag should be used. Basically when the protagonist's love interests have sex with other people without his permission and to make him jealous, being unfaithful. There is often a debate about whether this applies even if the love interests are not in a relationship with the protagonist. But, just to be clear, to the community on this site who don't like NTR (including myself), we don't like our MC's love interests fucking other people than him. We like that love interests are only interested in the MC and no one else.

Netorase: In this case, the NTR tag should not be used. It consists in the fact that the protagonist wants, desires, likes and encourages his love interests to fuck with other people than him. Basically, when the protagonist is a cuckold. In this case, the tags that are usually used are swinging, because there are no others. LOL. Simply put, this is sharing and cuckold.

Netori: In this case, the NTR tag is not used either. This is the preferred by many (I also include myself). It is when our protagonist "steals" another man / woman's girlfriend or wife. When one of our love interests has a partner or is married and the protagonist romances her. "Stealing" doesn't have to be a bad thing precisely. Commonly used cases is when the partner of that love interest is unfaithful or their sexual life is null, and this is when our protagonist arrives. To meet the needs of that love interest. Both sexual and amorous. Considering that this is a romance game (I hope :p), the MC would "steal" love interests from other people because he is falling in love with that love interest, not because he is a son of a bitch.

Hope this has helped! And, as an additional comment, as look-see says, it would be nice if we are not forced into anything. That we are not forced into any sexual scene and that we have the freedom to decide who to romance and who not. And, of course, to decide which fetishes we want to see and which we want to avoid. Like he said, that our decisions matter.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
My bad, I had a mix up with my NTR terminology, I obviously am not a fan of NTR, hence the mix up.
Netorare is having someone stolen from MC against their/your will.
Netorase is willingly having someone cheating on/ be stolen from MC.
Netori is the one where MC steals someone else's girl.

I assume you meant your NTR to be Netori in this context?
What would be great if this forum breaks the three letter word up into three categories as it should be. If you’re on hentai sites you’re going to see something similar to what I’m talking about.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
damn the dev for not answering if our choices will matter in the future or not.:ROFLMAO:

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Hey Afterlust, I have some advice:

Since you own this thread (making it easier for you to modify the thread) you should add this comment about NTR to Dev Notes in the OP.

People that don't like NTR are probably gonna search/ask about NTR (just like I did) and want to know that information. So it's best to put it in their face so they won't have to ask. NTR is a scary tag, so that should help make people feel comfortable about your game.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes