kci12

Aug 1, 2021
How to install Incest on android:
• Extract the zip file by a .zip extractor.
• Move/copy the "game" folder to "internal storage/android/data/the.black.out.c18/files
/" folder .
Sadly this patch is not working on my end, Lana is still MC's deceased mom best friend.

Reactions: cib64
May 7, 2021
It's a pretty recurring thing in VNs for a male character to become so distracted by a woman's breasts/butt/legs/feet/etc... (i.e. MC doing yoga with Eva) they completely stop paying attention to anything else around them including people they are talking to at the time (often the person they're ogling). I've always been a bit breast-obsessed, but I can honestly say such a thing has never happened to me. Is that weird or are the male characters in these games displaying a trait that doesn't really commonly exist in men?

BigWolvie

Sep 6, 2017
Sadly this patch is not working on my end, Lana is still MC's deceased mom best friend.
I had the same problem. I had to use UnRen on a PC to extract the rpa and then copy the Scripts folder over to my android and place it in the mentioned game folder. I think, at least on some phones, android RenPy games won't process rpa files from that directory, only unarxhices rpy and rpyc files.

Reactions: cib64

BigWolvie

Sep 6, 2017
It's a pretty recurring thing in VNs for a male character to become so distracted by a woman's breasts/butt/legs/feet/etc... (i.e. MC doing yoga with Eva) they completely stop paying attention to anything else around them including people they are talking to at the time (often the person they're ogling). I've always been a bit breast-obsessed, but I can honestly say such a thing has never happened to me. Is that weird or are the male characters in these games displaying a trait that doesn't really commonly exist in men?
I think it's an extreme exaggeration for entertainment purposes. I've known people that have gotten a bit distracted by another's assests but not so much they are pulled out of reality.

Reactions: Sol_Invictus2009

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Really good first release, the girls look amazing and the animations are really well done. Can't wait to see more of it.

Reactions: GordonShock
May 16, 2019
Are there any Girls with a lower Ratio than 2560 to 1 on the Boob-Everything Else Scale?
Nah honestly, is there a bigger range in Girls or just this one with different faces?

Xian Pu

Aug 21, 2018
Fort sympathique ce début de jeu! C'est prometteur!
Les filles sont magnifiques! Et en plus, il est en français!
Seul bemol, c'est la plus jeune qui a une tête un peu bizare, je trouve.
Et je ne suis pas fan des percings, donc dommage pour Kylie.
Vivement la suite!

Very nice this start of the game! It’s promising!
The girls are beautiful! And what's more, it's in French!
Only downside, it is the youngest who has a bit of a weird head, I think.
And I'm not a fan of piercings, so too bad for Kylie.
Can't wait for the rest!

Reactions: GordonShock

Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
Incest patch - V.0.02 - English/French

replace the file in the game folder !

Disclaimer: I had to change the story slightly, there are some differences with the original story!
Do you require patch for Android if so can someone please help me out

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Is there a forum topic that explains the process in converting a game to android?
I didn't see it.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Got some smoking milfs in this with great renders I’m in, not sure why the bathroom door is always locked though & Lanas & Emily’s rooms. Also the less puzzles the better, don’t play these games to think

• Haha
Reactions: MikeyBurger
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes