MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
Yoga! Goddamn Yoga! And those gaudy beige generic upper-middle class houses! Why does every one of these games have these things? Doesn't matter if you are some nerd in school, a member of a struggling family with debts, some nobody who gets superpowers, or even a god, you always end up with these things! Why? Are all these games using the same assets? Is it a contract thing? Is there an incest game union that receives royalties from Yoga studios? Or is it a Mafia thing where Don Dots of the Dating My Daughter crime family will break your knees if you don't toe the company line?

Please tell me. Don Dots can't hurt you, he's in Federal prison for tax evasion.

lolbenis

Nov 5, 2019
Yoga! Goddamn Yoga! And those gaudy beige generic upper-middle class houses! Why does every one of these games have these things? Doesn't matter if you are some nerd in school, a member of a struggling family with debts, some nobody who gets superpowers, or even a god, you always end up with these things! Why? Are all these games using the same assets? Is it a contract thing? Is there an incest game union that receives royalties from Yoga studios? Or is it a Mafia thing where Don Dots of the Dating My Daughter crime family will break your knees if you don't toe the company line?

Please tell me. Don Dots can't hurt you, he's in Federal prison for tax evasion.
Because yoga girls are hot as fuck my dude. Everyone wants to have a flexible athletic girl.

ZioGano

Feb 2, 2018
this MC does in a month things i can do in a day. why does the Mc always be and act like an idiot?
the story is meh, it probably should take a year b4 seeing something interesting

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Honestly, the flashback story had some sweet moments, but I felt like I was playing another game. It's not just the character switch, the whole vibe feels different. Excessive use of flashbacks can be detrimental to storytelling in general, unless the main story is in the flashback, like Titanic or Forrest Gump. All that to land the kicker that his dad is dead (we already knew that, it's an incest game) feels quite anticlimactic.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I agree. I don't mind getting some background of the characters. But this simply took too long. Lots of it could have been told by just a few sentences or some indirect speech. Would also have saved development time.

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
just quick question..any vaginal sex at current updated?..or its a kinda "slow burn" type?

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Hi, can anyone tell me what's in the extras for Patreon level 4 are there any sexy sounds? that's what I am hoping, and has anyone posted the password for it as I looked but I don't want to look through 30 pages of post for it so if you know it could you tell me where to look or repost it thanks if someone can.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Hi, can anyone tell me what's in the extras for Patreon level 4 are there any sexy sounds? that's what I am hoping, and has anyone posted the password for it as I looked but I don't want to look through 30 pages of post for it so if you know it could you tell me where to look or repost it thanks if someone can.
Password is found on the OP (original page) - 1st page.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes