Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
Oh boy... I've taken a look at the devs stats on Graphtreon and there is no growth at all to be seen.
In fact he makes less money than he did in March this year...
He might want to change something otherwise the future of this games looks bleak.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Oh boy... I've taken a look at the devs stats on Graphtreon and there is no growth at all to be seen.
In fact he makes less money than he did in March this year...
He might want to change something otherwise the future of this games looks bleak.
Well, first he wasted 3 months on the rework of one character and then another 3 months on a flashback story for the mom with no involvement of the MC.

Feb 17, 2022
Pretty game and props to the dev for making sandbox optional but why is it so hard to find a game with a decent MC lately? Always we seem to be playing some creepy predator with the maturity of a 10yr old seeing his first nipple.

Just a piece of unsolicited advice for this and other devs, we only like women who want to let their slutty side out for "US" not every damn male npc who happens to be nearby, that shit is not desirable at all. Almost nobody wants to enter where every man has gone before.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Pretty game and props to the dev for making sandbox optional but why is it so hard to find a game with a decent MC lately? Always we seem to be playing some creepy predator with the maturity of a 10yr old seeing his first nipple.

Just a piece of unsolicited advice for this and other devs, we only like women who want to let their slutty side out for "US" not every damn male npc who happens to be nearby, that shit is not desirable at all. Almost nobody wants to enter where every man has gone before.
I wouldn't say "we" necessarily, I mean I do and agree with you but plenty of simp like people enjoy the opposite of classy women for that of a "free" gal. I do think this game still has potential but his starts with consistency in the story. I'm also waiting for the romance content, because that's why I'm here.

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2022
I wouldn't say "we" necessarily, I mean I do and agree with you but plenty of simp like people enjoy the opposite of a "free" gal. I do think this game still has potential but his starts with consistency in the story. I'm also waiting for the romance content, because that's why I'm here.
You're certainly not wrong with that. By the way, what game is the Zelda thing from, if I may ask?

Reactions: haile23

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Finally a game with a realistic MC who manages to do in a day about as much as I do. He talks to two people and goes to sleep.
I was thinking the same thing. The MC does a few things then it's bedtime again. Needs to go see a doctor for Narcolepsy with Cataplexy. Not sure it's a side effect of the serum he takes but my God he sleeps a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: upjumpedthedevil

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
The link in the OP for passwords needs fixing, the extras password doesn't work any more.

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
Update July 17th From AfterLust For Patreon

AfterLust posted this post On 17th July to Patreon

The post was reposted by CRAZY X WIZARD On 13th August 2022 to F95ZONE

(
Special2.png

Hi everyone,

I wanted to give you some news about the next episode. I'm currently working hard on it and have already finished the plot and written most of the script. As for the renders, I'll soon reach 100 renders fully finished and integrated into the game. I'm making very good progress on it and I hope to release it as soon as possible.

I plan to give more details about this episode later but I can already say that almost all the characters should be present in this update. But also few new characters that should make their first appearance in this episode. Like for example the girl who is on the render, she's the main journalist of Lusty Lake ( town where the story takes place). For the moment she doesn't have a definitive name yet so if you have a suggestion please tell me in comments ;)

As always, I'm very excited and motivated about this episode, I'm pretty sure you'll like it. I should give more information about this episode in the next progress report so stay tuned and enjoy your summer.

)

AfterLust posted this post On 17th July to Patreon

Please Like My Post If You Like My Walkthroughs And Mods .

Thanks In Advance .

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
Update August 2 From AfterLust For Patreon

AfterLust posted this post On 2 August to Patreon

(
News.png

Hi everyone,

Today I wanted to give you some news about the development of the next exciting episode of "The Blackout".

The last two weeks I had more free time than expected so I focused on creating some new locations, characters, coding some scenes and much more.

As I said in the last post, in this episode some new characters should make their first appearance. So I was able to work on several characters with custom textures. Here is a first preview :

I was also able to work on new environments for future scenes and as always I really tried to have the most realistic look possible.

On top of that, I was also able to add 100 new renders which gives me a total of 200 renders integrated (with all the post-prod work) to the game so far. Here are some screenshots :

For the next few weeks I plan to focus mainly on the renders to have as much time as possible to work on the animations. Even if it's my favorite part, I have to admit that animations are often the most time consuming part of the game and for this episode I plan to add more animations than usual so I'd like to start as soon as possible to make sure it doesn't delay the release.

I'm really happy with the progress so far and will do my best to get this episode out in September. As always I'll keep you posted on the progress in the coming weeks so please stay tuned.

Progress statut - (V.0.5.0 / Episode 4):

Plot : 100 %
Writing : 75%
Art/Render : 40%
Animation : 15%
Code : 50%
Bug fix : 20%
Estimated release : September

And that's all for Progress Report #06! Thank you for supporting "The Blackout", for playing it, and for being awesome fans! Stay tuned and keep playing! ;)

)

Thanks In Advance .

Last edited:

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Update August 2 From AfterLust For Patreon

(
View attachment 1982164

Hi everyone,

Today I wanted to give you some news about the development of the next exciting episode of "The Blackout".

The last two weeks I had more free time than expected so I focused on creating some new locations, characters, coding some scenes and much more.

As I said in the last post, in this episode some new characters should make their first appearance. So I was able to work on several characters with custom textures. Here is a first preview :

I was also able to work on new environments for future scenes and as always I really tried to have the most realistic look possible.

On top of that, I was also able to add 100 new renders which gives me a total of 200 renders integrated (with all the post-prod work) to the game so far. Here are some screenshots :

For the next few weeks I plan to focus mainly on the renders to have as much time as possible to work on the animations. Even if it's my favorite part, I have to admit that animations are often the most time consuming part of the game and for this episode I plan to add more animations than usual so I'd like to start as soon as possible to make sure it doesn't delay the release.

I'm really happy with the progress so far and will do my best to get this episode out in September. As always I'll keep you posted on the progress in the coming weeks so please stay tuned.

Progress statut - (V.0.5.0 / Episode 4):

Plot : 100 %
Writing : 75%
Art/Render : 40%
Animation : 15%
Code : 50%
Bug fix : 20%
Estimated release : September

And that's all for Progress Report #06! Thank you for supporting "The Blackout", for playing it, and for being awesome fans! Stay tuned and keep playing! ;)

)

Thanks In Advance .
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: (y)(y)(y)(y)

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Just started reading this and already loving it.. hope we see more of Dr.Perkins.. by far one of the more wholesome looking beauties i've seen in a VN for a while.. Great work and i'll review once at end of current build

Reactions: boobsrcool
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes