Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
Update August 22nd From AfterLust For Patreon

AfterLust posted this post On 22nd August to Patreon

The post was reposted by CRAZY X WIZARD On 22nd August 2022 to F95ZONE

(

wiiip.png

Hi,

A temporary post just to say that there will be a new progress report tomorrow, I just need some time to finish some wip renders.

By the way, the monthly renders are almost done and should be available within the week.

Thanks for your patience.

Afterlust ❤

)

Please Like My Post If You Like My Walkthroughs And Mods .
Thanks In Advance .

SHER!FF

Aug 15, 2019
Anyone else getting this bug in the first Emily yoga scene?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Scripts/Story/Episode_01.rpy", line 2018, in <module>
  File "game/questmanager/engine/classes.rpy", line 116, in check
  File "game/questmanager/engine/classes.rpy", line 127, in _checkID
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'state'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Scripts/Story/Episode_01.rpyc", line 4850, in script call
  File "Scripts/Story/Episode_01.rpyc", line 2018, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/Scripts/Story/Episode_01.rpy", line 2018, in <module>
  File "game/questmanager/engine/classes.rpy", line 116, in check
  File "game/questmanager/engine/classes.rpy", line 127, in _checkID
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'state'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
The Blackout 0.4.0
Tue Aug 30 20:10:42 2022

CocoM_

Mar 19, 2022
Bonjour , et merci pour ce jeu formidable qu'est The Blackout , j'ai vu qu'il n'y avait pas de traduction pour les français alors j'ai décidé de le traduire :) !

Hello, and thank you for this great game that is The Blackout, I saw that there was no translation for French so I decided to translate it :) !

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi everyone,

Just a little progress report to keep you up to date on everything I'm currently working on.

Since the last progress report I was able to add over 100 new renders which gives a total of 450 renders so far. I'd say there are still 50 renders to go to finish the update although I still have 2 scenes planned that I'd really like to add and that I'm sure you'll like but that aren't really necessary to the story of this episode so I'll see if I have time to work on them and if it won't push the estimated release date too much.

My priority these last weeks was clearly to focus on the animations, I could already make 8 animations which makes a total of 780 renders/frame so far. My pc is currently running 24/7 to do all these renders, I really wish I had better components or a second rig to go faster because some animations can take up to 20 hours but I really think it's totally worth it, I can't wait to show you all this.

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
I'm looking forward to the next update, the news sounds good. This game has been a Pleasure!! Great renders and animations. Good Job!!

skater555

Feb 22, 2021
Looking forward to the next update, renders looks really beautiful, most likely new supporter here when it drops (y)

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018

1664511390270.png
Hi everyone,

Just a little message to keep you informed about the progress of the next update. I'm still working on the animations, I've been able to add 17 new ones since the last progress report which makes a total of 25 animations so far.

Meanwhile I made the decision to finally work on the two scenes I mentioned in the previous post, I've almost finished the script and the environments, I'll probably add them in the next episode. More content is always cool, right?

Since for the moment I can't do any renders other than the animations, I've reworked the script a little bit for this episode and decided to add more paths, it'll take a little more rendering but I'm sure it's worth it.

Unfortunately, I'll have to postpone the renders for this month, I'd rather finish the animations and the last scenes first to be able to release the update as soon as possible but don't worry, they'll be available next month, as soon as I'll have some time to work on them and my computer will have finished the renders of the animations. I sincerely apologize for the delay and really thank you for your patience.

I'm really glad that I can add all the content I wanted and I'm really looking forward to unveil it all in the next few weeks.

Progress statut - (V.0.5.0 / Episode 4):
Plot : 100 %
Writing : 85%
Art/Render : 85%
Animation : 80%
Code : 80%
Bug fix : 75%
Release : October

And that's all for Progress Report #09! Thank you for supporting "The Blackout", for playing it, and for being awesome fans! Stay tuned and keep playing! ;)

AfterLust. ❤

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
No news, no response by anyone out there? maybe this one will go into the abandoned trash can?? Seams like I'm the only one interested. Oh well.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes