DS3DX

Oct 19, 2018
This game really died, the dev disappeared after June :cry:
From 2020 to now it seems like there has been an epidemic of games being abandoned one after another
i've said this before somewhere but theres alot more devs in eastern europe and soviet areas than you'd think and there been a touch of strife in those areas quite recently some have willingly or more likely unwillingly are been thrown into this strife.

AnonLeague69

Jun 5, 2023
Awww..Man :confused: This game got Abandoned. The Female characters were hot. Does anyone has any idea about the assets of the Sister Model. I mean her 1_rwk_127.jpg

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
See how long this one last lol.

main-screen.jpg

Here we are, welcome to a new era, a new chapter, a new story. It brings me immense joy and pride to finally reveal the culmination of months of hard work, my latest creation, "Dual Desires". The first episode will be available early in February with the roadmap and additional details set for release later this week.

I also want to express my deepest gratitude for your patience and understanding throughout this creative process. Your support has been the driving force behind my efforts to create an experience that not only meets but exceeds your expectations. So, thank you, each and every one of you.

As we approach the launch, stay tuned for more updates.

Glad to be back, AfterLust. ❤

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Another game that you are going to abandon at any moment since this developer stops you from trusting it.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Here we are, welcome to a new era, a new chapter, a new story. It brings me immense joy and pride to finally reveal the culmination of months of hard work, my latest creation, "Dual Desires". The first episode will be available early in February with the roadmap and additional details set for release later this week.
:unsure: , isn't this the game that was "estimated" to be released in June of last year?:KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Roadmap2024_ingame2.png

Dual Desires : Roadmap 2024 - 1

Hi everyone,

Today, I'm excited to give you a sneak peek into what lies ahead for the first half of 2024.

It was essential for me to provide a clear overview of the upcoming releases. "Dual Desires" will feature two types of updates:

- Episodes: These are the core of the game, unfolding the main storyline.
- Bonus Content Updates: These are shorter updates that bring additional in-game content, including bonus renders, 360-degree renders, and side stories, usually with some animations for those eager for new content between episode releases.

Balancing quantity and quality has been a primary focus. I aimed to deliver more frequent updates without compromising on the quality of the content.

Stay tuned for the release dates, which will be announced very soon.

AfterLust. ❤

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes