Mibera

Dec 6, 2023
Good to know that a Harem devs split out to make his fans wait even longer so he can make an NTR game as his second project

Reactions: acondo

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
What the fuck going on?First it got abandon then it came back now it's abandoned again?
Somebody has falsely removed the abandoned prefix. The tag will only be removed if the game gets an update shared on F95. While we did update it today, the update was from April last year and the Game got the abandoned prefix afterwards.

Tugs666

Jul 3, 2023
Jesus is it done or not this is so confusing,if not pls remove the abandoned banner the game is really good. If it goes NTR route I really don’t care shit I really hope it goes so pls just give us a straight answer is it abandoned or not ?

Jul 28, 2023
Oh not a lesbian scene that will probably lead to a threesome, God help us... our masculinity is in danger because of this.:eek: /s
Literally replace the mom with any man and that's 100% NTR lmao. Just because it's lesbian doesn't really change the fact that someone told you to your face that they're going to fuck your gf wether you want or not(and we all know it's going to happen in some way).
The dev's insistance that it isn't NTR probably means there's more to it but so far the mom is clearly more into the gf than the protagonist. Can't really blame people for not being a fan of that.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So it's not abandoned?
Well, if you read the previous page, the post is also a public post on Patreon....

The Blackout : Progress Report

Hi,

Today, I wanted to share some updates about the ongoing development and future plans for The Blackout.

As you may know, alongside Dual Desires, I'm working on the next major update for The Blackout which will be the fifth episode and also serve as the final episode concluding this first season. Just as a reminder, there will be a total of two seasons.

This episode will feature the most possibilities and choices by far. In addition to that a revamp of certain gameplay elements is also planned, especially in the sandbox world which will include more side missions, collectible elements, events and interactive features to enrich the open world like never before.

In the coming weeks, a technical update will be released to address some bugs and significantly enhance performance, especially for lower-end PCs and mobile devices. Additionally, some light bonus content in the open world will be available with this update and I'll have the opportunity to share more details about it soon.

I understand that many of you are eagerly anticipating the next episode, just like me. However, I want to take the time to create the best possible episode to conclude this season and smoothly transition into the next one. While it's still challenging to provide an exact release date at the moment, it remains planned for later this year.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. As always, my goal is to deliver something that meets and exceeds your expectations.

AfterLust.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Oh not a lesbian scene that will probably lead to a threesome, God help us... our masculinity is in danger because of this.:eek: /s
Are you obtuse? The mom treats him like crap and tells him she will fuck his girlfriend if he wants it, or not and maybe let him watch. I like lesbian scenes, but not when they are predatory and humiliating to the MC, its all about the execution. Man, how I miss the facepalm reaction.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Are you obtuse? The mom treats him like crap and tells him she will fuck his girlfriend if he wants it, or not and maybe let him watch. I like lesbian scenes, but not when they are predatory and humiliating to the MC, its all about the execution. Man, how I miss the facepalm reaction.
They are talking about the other game...mods already deleted those posts from the thread of that game.

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
ok how will you feel instead of the mom saying that aka "I will fuck your gf even if you want it or not, and i will let you watch." was the father instead? Still no issue for you right? After all, it will just lead to a threesome... ;):whistle::rolleyes:

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
ok how will you feel instead of the mom saying that aka "I will fuck your gf even if you want it or not, and i will let you watch." was the father instead? Still no issue for you right? After all, it will just lead to a threesome... ;):whistle::rolleyes:
Nowhere does it say that he is only going to let her see, the mother in fact tells him that he is the person with whom she wants to share the pleasure, YES, the girlfriend is going to be "shared" if you want to be so strict, but she is going to It would be more like the 2 (girlfriend and mother) with the MC, NO the mother is not going to steal the girlfriend, NO the MC is not going to look like a cuckold just watching, this is more of a perversion game where the mother, girlfriend and MC are going to participate, a bit similar to timestamps.

But ok, they are sensitive to that, they don't have to like it but stop yelling at them for such ridiculous things, and even worse when they haven't even happened in the game.

I also hate NTR like any healthy person, but this is already exaggerating.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes