snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020
While, this is sound promissing, it is a still a shame abandoning the excellent blackout game. I will give a shot.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Blackout : Progress Report

Hi,

Today, I wanted to share some updates about the ongoing development and future plans for The Blackout.

As you may know, alongside Dual Desires, I'm working on the next major update for The Blackout which will be the fifth episode and also serve as the final episode concluding this first season. Just as a reminder, there will be a total of two seasons.

This episode will feature the most possibilities and choices by far. In addition to that a revamp of certain gameplay elements is also planned, especially in the sandbox world which will include more side missions, collectible elements, events and interactive features to enrich the open world like never before.

In the coming weeks, a technical update will be released to address some bugs and significantly enhance performance, especially for lower-end PCs and mobile devices. Additionally, some light bonus content in the open world will be available with this update and I'll have the opportunity to share more details about it soon.

I understand that many of you are eagerly anticipating the next episode, just like me. However, I want to take the time to create the best possible episode to conclude this season and smoothly transition into the next one. While it's still challenging to provide an exact release date at the moment, it remains planned for later this year.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. As always, my goal is to deliver something that meets and exceeds your expectations.

AfterLust.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Show less
Hi,

It's time! The first episode of "Dual Desires" will be available starting tomorrow on PC, Mac, Linux, and Android.

Here are the release dates:

• +$35 tier (Levels 5 & 6) + Extras: February 2
  • $25 tier (Level 4) + Extras: February 5
  • $15 tier (Level 3): February 9
  • $10 tier (Level 2): February 16

After months of hard work and fine-tuning, putting my heart into every detail, I'm so excited and can't wait to hear your feedback on this one. I sincerely hope you will enjoy this new project as much as I do!

AfterLust.

Reactions: allura404

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Duals Desires : Details & Changelog (V.0.1.0)

Hey everyone,

Today, I want to give you a rundown and share more details about Dual Desires and the first episode, which is available starting today.

Set in the same universe as The Blackout, Dual Desires is a kinetic novel that focuses on storytelling with animations and high-quality renders. The plot follows the exciting journey of a young man trying to balance his relationship with Vanessa, his girlfriend and Claire, whose buried desires resurface suddenly after an event that abruptly changes their destiny forever. The story primarily follows these three characters, allowing for in-depth development and exploration of their personalities.

For now, the game offers a single main path, but once this path is completed, I'm considering the possibility of adding a new expansion that will introduce a brand-new path to give players more choices.

The story and character progression will unfold through episodes that will be released regularly. An initial roadmap has already been unveiled to give you an idea of what to expect in the coming months.

The first episode, available today, comprises over 400 renders and 15 high-quality animations, introducing the main characters and the initial plot. This episode is accessible on PC, Mac, Linux, and Android. Here are the upcoming release dates:

To give you a sneak peek of what to expect, here are some screenshots :

I put my heart into crafting this project, and I really hope you enjoy it. Dive in, have a blast, and let me know what you think of it.

AfterLust. ❤

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Duals Desires : Details & Changelog (V.0.1.0)

Hey everyone,

Today, I want to give you a rundown and share more details about Dual Desires and the first episode, which is available starting today.

Set in the same universe as The Blackout, Dual Desires is a kinetic novel that focuses on storytelling with animations and high-quality renders. The plot follows the exciting journey of a young man trying to balance his relationship with Vanessa, his girlfriend and Claire, whose buried desires resurface suddenly after an event that abruptly changes their destiny forever. The story primarily follows these three characters, allowing for in-depth development and exploration of their personalities.

For now, the game offers a single main path, but once this path is completed, I'm considering the possibility of adding a new expansion that will introduce a brand-new path to give players more choices.

The story and character progression will unfold through episodes that will be released regularly. An initial roadmap has already been unveiled to give you an idea of what to expect in the coming months.

The first episode, available today, comprises over 400 renders and 15 high-quality animations, introducing the main characters and the initial plot. This episode is accessible on PC, Mac, Linux, and Android. Here are the upcoming release dates:

To give you a sneak peek of what to expect, here are some screenshots :

I put my heart into crafting this project, and I really hope you enjoy it. Dive in, have a blast, and let me know what you think of it.

AfterLust. ❤
Though inconsistent he does make beautiful characters. Claire is stunning.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
well shit...this seems way better than the new game to me..at least it has incest...maybe it's the reason he abandon it cuz of the damn hypocrite of Patreon

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
View attachment 3310472

Dual Desires : Roadmap 2024 - 1

Hi everyone,

Today, I'm excited to give you a sneak peek into what lies ahead for the first half of 2024.

It was essential for me to provide a clear overview of the upcoming releases. "Dual Desires" will feature two types of updates:

- Episodes: These are the core of the game, unfolding the main storyline.
- Bonus Content Updates: These are shorter updates that bring additional in-game content, including bonus renders, 360-degree renders, and side stories, usually with some animations for those eager for new content between episode releases.

Balancing quantity and quality has been a primary focus. I aimed to deliver more frequent updates without compromising on the quality of the content.

Stay tuned for the release dates, which will be announced very soon.

AfterLust. ❤
i don't trust even if i see it happen that they will release a chapter for month...what a bunch of joker

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
here they saing that development will continue..but i really don't understand why start a new game , when they struggle to release updates for their , as they say,major project..this is out of my understanding really

Reactions: Sirren

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
All puzzles are skippable
NTR : NO
Does this mean NTR is inevitable? Or is NTR not included in the content?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Blackout [v0.5.1] [AfterLust]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes