platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
The Blackout : Changelog - V.0.5.2

Hey everyone,

As promised, here's the first update in a series aimed at enhancing and updating certain aspects of the game to better welcome the final episode of this season.

This update focuses solely on rewriting some code and optimizing the existing four episodes in the game, as well as implementing new optimizations across different platforms.

While a scene with Eva has been added, available in sandbox mode, please note that there's no major new content in this update. My focus and resources for The Blackout are directed towards the next episode and what comes after.

The mobile version, still in beta, has also seen some improvements. If you're a mobile player, feel free to share your feedback and suggestions for future updates.

I've taken great care to try not to break previous saves, but if you encounter a bug, please let me know on Discord in the dedicated channel.

AfterLust. ❤

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Win\Linux: - - -

Mac: - - - -

Android: - - - -

You also have access to an exclusive in-game gallery! In the main menu of the game, choose "Extras" and then enter your code: XAH2XQ

Note: Saves made prior to V.0.3.5 are incompatible.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Blackout [v0.5.2] [AfterLust]

NOTE: Code = XAH2XQ

NOTE: Incest patch is included, you will be disappointed though :whistle:

NOTE: This update focuses solely on rewriting some code and optimizing the existing four episodes in the game, as well as implementing new optimizations across different platforms.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is this enough to remove the Status?
Still isn't anything new though, so I'm guessing not.

This update focuses solely on rewriting some code and optimizing the existing four episodes in the game, as well as implementing new optimizations across different platforms.

While a scene with Eva has been added, available in sandbox mode, please note that there's no major new content in this update. My focus and resources for The Blackout are directed towards the next episode and what comes after.
Once an update with actually new content comes out then I'm guessing it will be removed, I mean this has been dead for a year, the dev just ghosted to.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Still isn't anything new though, so I'm guessing not.

Once an update with actually new content comes out then I'm guessing it will be removed, I mean this has been dead for a year, the dev just ghosted to.
Demotivation strikes again... Let's hope they find enough to continue.

Thanks SOL

Peace :)

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Is this enough to remove the Status?
Taking into account that it is not a content update, but rather an optimization and bugfix one, I don't think so. In other words, if every game that has the Abandoned prefix only needed a "bugfix" update to get it removed, several "devs" would take advantage of that haha. (but you never know here)

Reactions: FatGiant

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheBlackout-0.5.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have reported that the abandoned tag needs to be removed now that there is an update.

Reactions: mammonite

DKft

Apr 4, 2022
I'm a bit confused...
It had been updated just now (10 min ago), but it's tagged as 'abandoned'. What it means?
It is going to be updated and still will not to be finished?
It's a technical update with no significant content. Unless the dev drops a real update, it will stay abandoned.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk and silgmaris

evilution382

Oct 17, 2018
I'm a bit confused...
It had been updated just now (10 min ago), but it's tagged as 'abandoned'. What it means?
It is going to be updated and still will not to be finished?
the abandoned tag is given by this sites moderators if there's been no word from the dev for 2-3 months usually. So it might get the abandoned tag here even though the dev is still technically working on it

Reactions: rivebinho
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes