Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
this game is dead as fuck and this is a total patreon milk .... these devs start a game if not enough ppl suport it they abandon them and try again but leave the patrean going ... pretty scummy
Well, the last update, which actually had new content, was in november 2022 and it was mainly one large flashback, which was way too long imo, could have cut 2/3 of that, including the lesbian scene...
Next update will than be the end of season 1, so if season 2 isn't longer, by a very large margin, i don't see this game ending in a satisfying way either way.

I mean, we're near the end of season 1 and pretty much nothing has happened so far.
There really isn't any progress with the strange the things MC sees, nor the guys performing experiments on him, or whats the point of these experiments. We got a 'vision' that someone is (maybe) trying to help us and that the father of the MC's mother belonged to some organization, which she hiddes from...thats all so far.
Neither did the MC's relationship with his family proceed in any notable way...

And now he's making his 2nd game...great start in that one, kinetic novel, mother tells the spineless wimp of a son she will fuck his girlfriend and he can watch...the MC's greatest achievement is to come in his pants without touching or being touched :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Having to ask this again almost 2 years later when searching for the answer... what kind of incest is in this game and is there actual sex such as mom and son?
There isn't even a kiss, or anything romantical, not to mention anything sexual...not with the sisters, nor with the mother and the MC ain't any closer to that then he was years ago.

veaqaa

Sep 15, 2018
This dev needs to stop capping and hold that abandoned tag there hasn't been any real work added to this for 18+ months lmao pathetic efforts for such a promising project

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
yea i saw that avn, another pathetic mc to collection
oh yes, why more and more often I don’t want to give MC my name, I don’t want to associate myself with this kind of characters.

although, if you think seriously and honestly admit to yourself, then young people are fools not because they are stupid, but simply because they are inexperienced in life.
It’s especially hard for them if they don’t have contact with their parents who are ready to give advice and share their life experiences (happy children are friends with their parents).
We were such fools once, weren’t we?
when they show you from the outside, it becomes a little (or NOT a little) ashamed.

well, it's true. =)

• Red Heart
Reactions: MixQQ

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
oh yes, why more and more often I don’t want to give MC my name, I don’t want to associate myself with this kind of characters.

although, if you think seriously and honestly admit to yourself, then young people are fools not because they are stupid, but simply because they are inexperienced in life.
It’s especially hard for them if they don’t have contact with their parents who are ready to give advice and share their life experiences (happy children are friends with their parents).
We were such fools once, weren’t we?
when they show you from the outside, it becomes a little (or NOT a little) ashamed.

well, it's true. =)
yea that's true but in avns if mc is idiot wimp from the beginning, his personality never change during game progress. He got more life experience, more friends, fucked a lot of girls but still behave like total pathetic wimp, and in most of avns it's still the same sequence - he meet new girl, got immediately fucking boner, ogling her like some creep, then we see his inner thoughts how hot she is, how he want to fuck her and bla bla bla. It's even worse when mc is a mature guy and behave like that
I'm suprised how well written are female protagonists avn's - most of them are assertive, can stand up for yourself and put someone in their place if this is necessary. Totally opposite of typical male MC, it's really something else

Reactions: Raziel_8

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
yea that's true but in avns if mc is idiot wimp from the beginning, his personality never change during game progress. He got more life experience, more friends, fucked a lot of girls but still behave like total pathetic wimp, and in most of avns it's still the same sequence - he meet new girl, got immediately fucking boner, ogling her like some creep, then we see his inner thoughts how hot she is, how he want to fuck her and bla bla bla. It's even worse when mc is a mature guy and behave like that
I'm suprised how well written are female protagonists avn's - most of them are assertive, can stand up for yourself and put someone in their place if this is necessary. Totally opposite of typical male MC, it's really something else
By the way, remember the moment about the repeated dreams = your subconscious, makes you a hint.

Repetition is the mother of teaching, right? It may be good that the MC in different VN shows the same signs so that we can work on ourselves. When the error is repeated in many cases - it is easier to isolate and prevent it in the future.
For this, many attempts are given to understand the essence of the mistake. Right?
As an option, you can refuse the doctrine and close VN. You will not annoy anything, but you will not be able to move forward either. Not stepping on one step of the stairs - you can not step on the next step. And you will stand in one place, watching someone rising by the stairs by you, taking your chances of your better future.

By the way, what annoys you is also in you, but you can’t get rid of it, it cannot be erased like a damaged file from a hard drive.
We must be able to change your view of this - so that in the future other people's mistakes do not “cut your eyes to you”.
because you can’t go back and do something else. You have already done it. This has become part of you.

And since you can’t cancel this - for example, you ate a strange pill and the girls who you endowed with a “pearl necklace” (whose chest you cum), began to grow breasts (like in VN "Endowed") - you can’t cancel anything because you don’t know. What is made of the pill that changed the composition of your sperm is so easy to change its attitude to the producing one. And you and others will only be better.

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
are you talking about the MC or the Dev? because I couldn't tell.

• Haha
Reactions: acondo

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
from my last saves I hadn't played the game for like a year.. Download and there's sweet fa more to the game lmfao

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
Just started playing and daym, this mc is such undecisive and pathetic loser. Hiding from your own family when they argue, hiding boners like a shy little boy, stuttering when see woman body etc. Good thing that I checked forum and saw that he will keep 12yo mentality to the end, before I spent more time on this joke of a game. Is it so hard to make charismatic chad mc even if its artificially? Or atleast decent likeable human male? Sigh... If this loser lived in my neighborhood even I would easily eat him alive in confrontation.
View attachment 3382867
It's bad, but not as bad as this developer's other game. That was the most pathetic protagonist I ever saw. :FacePalm:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Nowhere does it say that he is only going to let her see, the mother in fact tells him that he is the person with whom she wants to share the pleasure, YES, the girlfriend is going to be "shared" if you want to be so strict, but she is going to It would be more like the 2 (girlfriend and mother) with the MC, NO the mother is not going to steal the girlfriend, NO the MC is not going to look like a cuckold just watching, this is more of a perversion game where the mother, girlfriend and MC are going to participate, a bit similar to timestamps.

But ok, they are sensitive to that, they don't have to like it but stop yelling at them for such ridiculous things, and even worse when they haven't even happened in the game.

I also hate NTR like any healthy person, but this is already exaggerating.
:WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What an amazing future threesome setup, I guess we just aren't mature enough to appreciate such content. I swear to God, only in this genre do the people expecting adult characters to act like adults instead of 12yo virgins that get bossed around and cum in their boxers at the sight of tits get labeled as the actual children...

Also thanks to the mod in charge of this thread for setting precedence, removing abandoned tag and bumping it in new updates giving it free publicity, now every milker will release a 'bug fix' + rework 5 extra renders of 'new content' in an earlier scene and get the tag removed. :FacePalm:

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes