VN Ren'Py The BloodRiver Saga: Retransmitter [v.0.05 P2] [ND Ferret Studio]

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Can you explain in more detail, since no one has had problems. You may have tried to load an old save, or merged files. Make sure you did not do this, as we did not find any errors.
Right after saving her and you return to your bedroom. The save is only 1 release old. I than tried to play with new content but that is missing stuff like the airchats with her. So what else is missing in the start with new content? I end up having to put it on skip all unread and play all the way from the beginning. It should not crash when the version played and saved was only 1 version previously.

ND Ferret Studio

Developers The BloodRiver Saga: Retransmitter
Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
Right after saving her and you return to your bedroom. The save is only 1 release old. I than tried to play with new content but that is missing stuff like the airchats with her. So what else is missing in the start with new content? I end up having to put it on skip all unread and play all the way from the beginning. It should not crash when the version played and saved was only 1 version previously.
With the chat is true mistake(We'll fix it), but it's not so important, because it's already passed part. And about the last thing you wrote. In our game is constantly being rewritten strutura. Because of this old save does not work, and no matter how many versions were before. We wrote in bold that the old saves don't work.

Last edited:
Reactions: ILikeEasyThings

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
For those that want it:

Codes are "one" (cheats), and "two" (galleryunlock). Just need to use this .rpy instead.

Use unren to unpack, then just overwrite the existing file with this.

May or may not need to delete the archive file after you use unren. View attachment phone_pc.rpy

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
Is the Uraraka route mandatory?
I hate the character so I don't want to play his story.
Route Uraraka is mandatory as it is woven into the main storyline, but not all characters will be like this. At least for the time being, we adhere to this position.

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
Good! While I do believe that taking longer for a better update is better than pushing out a half-finished one everyone hates, February was a long time ago. I was beginning to worry this project had died.
A war has started in our country ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. So we couldn't work for a long time ╰(▔∀▔)╯. Ruzzian invasion changed our plans a "bit" since February (҂ `з´ )

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 11 Votes