VN Ren'Py The BloodRiver Saga: Retransmitter [v.0.05 P2] [ND Ferret Studio]

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I think I am going to wait a long time before I pick this game up again. I am sorry but the fact I have to restart every single time and my previous saves are not usable just kills it. There is so many times you can re-play the same content without being bored of having to do it.

ND Ferret Studio

Developers The BloodRiver Saga: Retransmitter
Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
I think I am going to wait a long time before I pick this game up again. I am sorry but the fact I have to restart every single time and my previous saves are not usable just kills it. There is so many times you can re-play the same content without being bored of having to do it.
There is a beginning with new content.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Not to worry, Fox, we're all waiting for a long time because Putin got pissy that his favorite waifu Ms. Joke (he loves clowns) didn't get a part in this.

Reactions: ND Ferret Studio

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Maan I didnt watch Jojo. I feel like The first season and after destroy those 3 is done. It should stop there.
Anyway, I couldn't find it. I think it is when Midoriya talking with Bokuya. One of the line got like double "shouldn't we" other student refer to Bokuya

Alex Light

Apr 2, 2022
The Itch page does not show the normal game page and instead says that the game files are suspended by a itch admin. Anyone knows why this happend?

itch The BloodRiver Saga Retransmitter page.PNG

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Does anyone know the new cheat codes? It seems the old ones no longer work
Ignore what the dev replied with, it's not worth paying money at this point in development.
I just had a look at all the art and animation and the nurse scene is the only good scene. the rest are teases

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Considering the devs are being literally bombed I'll call what progress we've actually had "good progress".

I also disagree about the nurse scene, it was my least favorite scene frankly and kind of out of nowhere.

• Wow
Reactions: ND Ferret Studio
3.20 star(s) 11 Votes