VN Ren'Py The BloodRiver Saga: Retransmitter [v.0.05 P2] [ND Ferret Studio]

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes

ND Ferret Studio

Developers The BloodRiver Saga: Retransmitter
Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
Alright, I'll wait then, take care.
Thank you for your report. Indeed, the opening of the background in the gallery was missed, the bug is fixed. The fix will be included in update 0.04 part 2. I apologize for such a long answer, I don't know why, but it completely slipped my mind to deal with your question :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:.

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
I caught these typos, like using Mei's name without capitalization.
Also, I don't think "sleeped" is correct; It's "You slept through the night" or something.
Great game btw. I appreciate edgier Deku in a fanfic.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for the report. Fixed issues in the game with Mei when the name is not capitalized. Other typos will be fixed in the hotfix. We're glad you enjoyed the game :BootyTime:.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DrFree

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The game has built-in cheat codes, but they are only available for patrons.
Not totally true if you only get one of the cheat codes if you pay $5/month and the Gallery cheat codes $15/month so calling them Patron cheat codes is a lie because the ones that don't have a lot of money but still try to help support for $1 get nothing. So unless you pay $15/month you will never see the Easter Eggs either as it appears you have to have both codes. So unless your someone rich forget about supporting because most of us can't afford that.

So real truth is ONLY high tier Patron's can get cheat codes! Now that I found this out I will be cancelling my $1/month code I really liked the game but not getting the extra gallery scenes or Easter eggs that kills me from wanting to help support the game.

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
Not totally true if you only get one of the cheat codes if you pay $5/month and the Gallery cheat codes $15/month so calling them Patron cheat codes is a lie because the ones that don't have a lot of money but still try to help support for $1 get nothing. So unless you pay $15/month you will never see the Easter Eggs either as it appears you have to have both codes. So unless your someone rich forget about supporting because most of us can't afford that.

So real truth is ONLY high tier Patron's can get cheat codes! Now that I found this out I will be cancelling my $1/month code I really liked the game but not getting the extra gallery scenes or Easter eggs that kills me from wanting to help support the game.
There are no additional scenes for support in the game, only a small Easter egg. From the very beginning, we decided that we would not limit the players in any way in terms of content. The only thing is that maybe later we will add some sketches, old art, etc., but it will be for one dollar, or even they can be unlocked in the game itself.

Secondly, we wrote that it was only for patrons, we just didn't specify it, it's not a lie, as you said. On patreon, everything is written about what you get for the first tier of subscription. We apologize if this was misleading.

As for not getting anything for the first tier, that's a lie. You get early access (this time more than on week), as well as access to a large majority of the posts.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrFree

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
There are no additional scenes for support in the game, only a small Easter egg. From the very beginning, we decided that we would not limit the players in any way in terms of content. The only thing is that maybe later we will add some sketches, old art, etc., but it will be for one dollar, or even they can be unlocked in the game itself.

Secondly, we wrote that it was only for patrons, we just didn't specify it, it's not a lie, as you said. On patreon, everything is written about what you get for the first tier of subscription. We apologize if this was misleading.

As for not getting anything for the first tier, that's a lie. You get early access (this time more than on week), as well as access to a large majority of the posts.
Reason I said not totally true it's not a lie but not entirely true either the tiers none of them say anything about cheat codes. If it had specifically showed Easter Eggs or Cheat Codes only on the other tiers I would not even have signed up. I just expected that if there is a cheat code it will be available for all Patrons as it made it seem and the Easter Egg as it did not show on any of the tiers at all.

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
Reason I said not totally true it's not a lie but not entirely true either the tiers none of them say anything about cheat codes. If it had specifically showed Easter Eggs or Cheat Codes only on the other tiers I would not even have signed up. I just expected that if there is a cheat code it will be available for all Patrons as it made it seem and the Easter Egg as it did not show on any of the tiers at all.
Yes, it's not written on the tiers themselves that you will receive them, but the posts themselves have these codes, and they are locked to subscription tiers. But we'll add it now in case it misled you.

Last edited:

akcel123

Nov 5, 2018
Hello,

I would like to ask, what are the planned future tags for the game? (Footjob, bigtits, futanari, etc.)
And also, do patreons have acces to some choices over incoming scenes?

Thanks!

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
Hello,

I would like to ask, what are the planned future tags for the game? (Footjob, bigtits, futanari, etc.)

Thanks!
(crossed out, will be in the future)
  • Anal
  • Big tits ~
  • Bisexuals(Female)
  • BlowJob
  • Titfuck
  • Cunnilingus
  • Thigh sex
  • Creampies
  • Foot Fetish
  • GenderBender(not MC)
  • Gloryhole
  • Lesbian
  • Light FemDom
  • Harem
  • Masturbation
  • Milf
  • Nurse
  • Teacher
  • Threesome
  • Toys ~
  • Virginity
Patrons do not currently select h-scenes, but in the future, when we reach a certain phase, it may be possible to do so.

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
Hello,

Thanks!
Not yet, but Rumi will appear in the future.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
(crossed out, will be in the future)
  • Anal
  • Big tits ~
  • Bisexuals(Female)
  • BlowJob
  • Titfuck
  • Cunnilingus
  • Thigh sex
  • Creampies
  • Foot Fetish
  • GenderBender(not MC)
  • Gloryhole
  • Lesbian
  • Light FemDom
  • Harem
  • Masturbation
  • Milf
  • Nurse
  • Teacher
  • Threesome
  • Toys ~
  • Virginity
Patrons do not currently select h-scenes, but in the future, when we reach a certain phase, it may be possible to do so.
Will femdom and lesbian content can be avoided?

Reactions: battali0n

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
Will femdom and lesbian content can be avoided?
Lesbians is a tag on the edge, because these are scenes with the main character, it's more about bisexuality. And femdom is not something strong either, it's just a game of dominance between a mc and a woman. But there are no such scenes yet.

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes