VN Ren'Py The BloodRiver Saga: Retransmitter [v.0.05 P2] [ND Ferret Studio]

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
I love the artstyle of this game so I hope it succeeds. Some people mention the edginess of Midoriya, but I don't mind it too much since I think it's going down the route of it being a character flaw, and like most flaws, protagonists are meant to overcome them.

Last edited:

RustyHorseman

Dec 4, 2019
Reading the patreon updates is a fucking trip, let me tell you. Read like "Yeah, so the power grid was turned into the powder grid and there are currently more shells raining on us than actual rain, but our programs are skill punching away and the artist is still on schedule.:cool:"
Anyway, hope you stay safe and my off color joke stays in the realm of off colored jokes.

Temporary000

Mar 19, 2018
Bug report

Hi!
exception error early in a new game during the first Uraraka task.
This is a completely new save and confirmed that this happens again when I start from the beginning again.
Attached is the traceback (cencerd line 49-57 with <path>)
1-1-LT1.save is the save just after asking Uraraka for a date
1-2-LT1.save it the page just before the exception error.

Running version V.0.04t Part_1, tested both the MEGA and Pixeldrain upload.

And second error also happens on the PC when trying to view the cameras at school before this task is completed. I don't have the files sorry.

Edit: Can bypassed but ignoring the error and skipping 2 ingame days.

Last edited:
Reactions: nerowaiss

ND Ferret Studio

Developers The BloodRiver Saga: Retransmitter
Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
Bug report

Hi!
exception error early in a new game during the first Uraraka task.
This is a completely new save and confirmed that this happens again when I start from the beginning again.
Attached is the traceback (cencerd line 49-57 with <path>)
1-1-LT1.save is the save just after asking Uraraka for a date
1-2-LT1.save it the page just before the exception error.

Running version V.0.04t Part_1, tested both the MEGA and Pixeldrain upload.

And second error also happens on the PC when trying to view the cameras at school before this task is completed. I don't have the files sorry.

Edit: Can bypassed but ignoring the error and skipping 2 ingame days.
Thanks for the bug report. Your report has been reviewed and the 2 bugs you wrote about have been fixed. Both saving and description of the problem with the cameras helped. We will soon decide whether to re-upload the project or leave these changes until a new update is released (given that they almost do not break the game, although it is a little sad for the inability to get to the cameras).

clicknfap

Sep 28, 2020
I've encontered a really weird bug, when i started the pratical test the game just went gray, just the ui and text was normal, i supposed it was just an bug on the event but once the event ended, all background just continued gray, the only things on screen were the action areas, for everywhere, i loaded the autosave just before the event and nothing changed, i dont know if is something apk only or if anyone reported it before but i will continue to try some other things.

dannyboy1990

Aug 21, 2020
midnight test wont start retried from new save to the skip to new content stuff just keeps saying next will be control test

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
I've encontered a really weird bug, when i started the pratical test the game just went gray, just the ui and text was normal, i supposed it was just an bug on the event but once the event ended, all background just continued gray, the only things on screen were the action areas, for everywhere, i loaded the autosave just before the event and nothing changed, i dont know if is something apk only or if anyone reported it before but i will continue to try some other things.
Hmmm, to be honest, this is really a very strange bug. We checked the event of the practical test, but nothing like that happened. Try to send us the upload and we'll see what we can do (but given the specifics, we do not guarantee the bug fix, we answer honestly).

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
midnight test wont start retried from new save to the skip to new content stuff just keeps saying next will be control test
Thanks for the bug report. There really is a problem, the project will be re-uploaded in a day, we are terribly sorry.

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes