VN Ren'Py The BloodRiver Saga: Retransmitter [v.0.05 P2] [ND Ferret Studio]

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
dfsd, because these are scenes with the main character, it's more about bisexuality. And femdom is not something strong either, it's just a game of dominance between a mc and a woman. But there are no such scenes yet.
If threesomes are going to have lesbian content, then I'm not interested in them.

Reactions: battali0n

ND Ferret Studio

Developers The BloodRiver Saga: Retransmitter
Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
Схоже, йому потрібен тег пісочниці.
It's not exactly a sandbox. There is a plot that will only move if you complete all the characters (although you can skip some)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
FFM threesome scenes can be done without lesbian content.

Any MMF scene has to be completely, totally and utterly avoidable. In fact better if it doesn't exist in the game at all. The only guy I want to see in the scenes is the MC.

These scenes are not yet available, so I can't say what they will look like in the future. But we might add an option to avoid this (if we can implement it properly).
Ok, if the scenes don't include lesbian content among the LIs, then I don't think it's necessary to avoid them. We'll see when they are implemented.

Reactions: battali0n

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Please tell me the save issue is fixed otherwise I am going to be waiting until full release. Having to replay from the beginning every time is not a good time for me.

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
Please tell me the save issue is fixed otherwise I am going to be waiting until full release. Having to replay from the beginning every time is not a good time for me.
We always have a function to start with new content.

ND Ferret Studio

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2020
I would rather have a save that has my decisions done rather than a generic starting point with IDK which choices/leveling. Also, that was not really a thing last time I remember playing.
Yes, this feature might not have been there because it didn't appear initially and it was a partial solution to the problem with saves. Unfortunately, we cannot solve this problem right now because there are other more important ones. But I am sure that we will return to this problem in the future and try to solve it (or come to some kind of compromise with the players).

Vld666

May 28, 2017
Okay, i just met ochaco in the classroom, now i can... leave tghe classroom, enter the classroom, try to sit at the desks, and... that's it. I can't go anywhere else, and the desks don't do anything.

Vld666

May 28, 2017
All i get is Izuku saying "they would be convenient in the hallway i suppose". I guessed it may be shoes, he's talking about, since there are a bunch of shoes in his home's entrance, but you can't even pick them up. So, what should i do?

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Hey, still keeping eye on this. Hope we get to have sax like the cover after unlock 3 girls. Dont have to re use that but yea 2 girl 1 man scene etc. Just on any logical place they doing it. then 5 girls 1 boys after etc. Maybe make it optional where u can keep on doing this anytime when u ready

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes